CHAPTER - 56

The Clues Pt. 2

Taehyung and Seokjin spent next few hours planning and arranging for the old couples date.

"Ajumma its all done. Everything is ready." Taehyung happily announced.

"Really!"

"Yes come and look yourself."

The old lady nodded and stood up. She almost reached outside when her eyes were closed by delicate hands.

"What?"

"Its surprise for you too." Taehyung replied making her smile. She shook her head and said.

"Okay then lead me."

So, Taehyung lead her to the place which they had decorated.

"Ajumma I am removing my hand but don't open your eyes till I count to three." Taehyung sweetly ordered.

"Okay." The lady replied chuckling.

Taehyung slowly lowered his hands and again reminded her

"Don't open your eyes. No cheating."

"Yeah I know."

"Okay... 1...2...3..Open your eyes now." Taehyung counted and then asked her to open her eyes.

"Wow!" The lady exclaimed.

"Its beautiful." she said as she turned around trying to capture every small detail.

"Isn't it. The waterfall adds more beauty in the background." Seokjin commented as he joined them.

"You did a good job Tae. Ajumma food is also prepared. You can taste it." He said as also looked around.

"No need I can bet it would be tasty by its pleasant fragrance."

The lady went inside and came back after few minutes. She stood in front of them and then forwarded her hands which held clue card.

"Here. Your next clue. Thank you for organising this for me." She smiled as she put the card in the hand of shocked Taehyung who clutched the card.

"It was nothing. and Thank You for this." Taehyung said as he hugged her followed by Seokjin.

Soon they were ready to leave for their destination when they were stopped by the old lady.

"You both are very sweet. Came back when you are free for dinner."

"Sure Ajumma. Take care. Bye." They waved their hands and left.

They both stood and saw what their next clue was.

I can be brown or white but I am not a loaf of bread

I can be sticky but I am not a glue stick

I originally came from China but I am not a panda