CHAPTER - 77

This is the second update. Read the chapter updated earlier first if you didn't get the notification.

_______________________________________________

The Shoot

Four Weeks Later

It's been four weeks since Taehyung bagged the role of lead actor and one week since the shooting started. He had been busy with the shooting that he didn't get to spend time with his fiancé which always left him sulking.

It became his daily routine to call Jeongguk and talk about his day and whine about missing the other. Jeongguk himself was busy but he sometimes cleared his schedule to visit Taehyung during his shooting.

Everything was going good.

Right now Taehyung was caged in arms of his Ggukie as they were stargazing. Today, Jeongguk came to visit Taehyung and he didn't had any scheduled planned for evening so he waited till Taehyung's shooting ended so that they could spend some time together.

"When are you going Thailand?" Jeongguk asked as he tucked Taehyung's hair.

"Tomorrow evening."

One reason Jeongguk cleared his schedule was because Taehyung has to board his flight for Thailand and he himself is going to Japan for some business meeting in the morning. He wanted to spent more time with his love before he left for Japan.

After spending few hours together, Jeongguk dropped Taehyung at Kim Mansion. He opened the door for Taehyung and hugged him.

"Hmm. Promise me you will take care of yourself." Jeongguk said as he tightened his hold on Taehyung.

"I promise Ggukie but I want same promise from you." Taehyung replied back as he hugged him back.

"I promise too Bub." Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's forehead and they both enjoyed each other's embrace for sometime before parting away.

"Bye Bunny." Taehyung pecked Jeongguk's lips and went inside after waving at him.

Jeongguk stood there for a while. He then got inside his car and drove away while feeling uneasiness in his heart.

'Why I am getting this feeling as if something bad would happen?'

_______________________________________________

Taehyung and the rest of crew arrived at Bangkok and then proceeded to their accommodation which was near the location.

Taehyung was having dinner with the others when his phone ranged. He saw it was Jeongguk's call so he excused himself and picked up the call.

"Hey Baby." a voice greeted as soon as he picked the call.

"Hi Ggukie."

"Did you reached safely?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yes. And you didn't skipped your meal, Right?" Taehyung questioned back.

"No I didn't skipped any meal. Baby, I have to go now. I will call you after I get free. Take care okay."

"You too Ggukie." Taehyung answered as he ended the call.

'Please be safe Baby.'

Jeongguk whispered under his breath as he kept staring at his phone. He then sighed and put the phone back in his pocket and went to attend the meeting.

_______________________________________________

After One week

Today was the last day of shooting in Thailand. Last one week went smoothly and every thing was completed without much hassle. They just had to shoot few scenes then rest of the shoot will continue in Korea. Everyone wanted to finish early so they can go back soon.