CHAPTER - 47

The meeting

On the other side of Seoul

It was evening, Jimin was driving back to his apartment. He was humming some songs while driving, enjoying the silent car ride. But the silence was broken by the loud ringing sound.

Jimin picked up his phone and saw 'Trash' name flashing on the screen.

Fuck, Now what?

He answered the call annoyedly, put the call on speaker but the moment he did that he was greeted by a shout making him almost lose the car balance. He hurriedly stepped on the brake, bumping in the car front of him.

"Shit!" He muttered.

"Are you cursing at me?" Another shout was heard.

Bitch if I wanted to curse at you then 'Shit' would definitely not be the curse I'll use.

Even if he wanted to say this and curse at Mi Kwan, he couldn't. He was still his boss, in some way.

"No Sir." He muttered through gritted teeth and got out of car to check the damage. His car had a huge dent. He looked at the car's back in which he bumped, he cursed again. The car's back was completely destroyed.

"Shit! Really?" Now not only he had to pay for his car but other party's car too.

"You really are cursing at me." He heard Mi Kwan's raging voice.

"No Sir you misheard it. It was not directed at you."

"Forget about it. Tell me when is Taehyung coming back?" Mi Kwan angrily asked.

"I don't know sir. And even if I knew I would not tell you. It's Tae's decision." Jimin replied with determination.

"I am your boss."

"Well technically Taehyung is my boss and my friend so my loyalty towards him is more."

"AND TAEHYUNG IS MY EMPLOYEE." Mi Kwan shouted.

"Stop fucking shouting. See Kwan I just got into an accident and I can not entertain your question. If you so want to know about the date of Taehyung's arrival why don't you ask your Girlfriend. She is nosy and can not keep her nose out of other person's business, especially Taehyung's." Jimin replied and ended the call without waiting for any answer.

Jimin looked and saw a man coming out of car, his head was slightly bleeding.

"FUCK!" He was doomed. It was his fault, well not his, that trash's fault but he was still the one who bumped into the car.

He hurriedly went to help the person and asked.

"Are you okay sir?"

"Do I look okay to you?" The person angrily questioned back.

"Why the fuck would you bump into the car. Are you blind or what? Didn't you see a huge ass car in front of you?" The man continued.

"I'm sorry. It's just that my bastard boss shouted - never mind. Let me see, you might have a concussion or whatever you call that shit." Jimin was worried as he held the man's head trying to check him.

"We should go to hospital." The man muttered.

"Huh? Why? Is it paining? Wait let me bring my car, I will drive you to hospital." Jimin rambled.

"Not for me."

"Then for whom?" Jimin asked confused.

"For You."

"Me?" Jimin asked confusedly as he pointed towards himself.

"Yeah. We should get your eyes check. We don't want any other accidents now do we?" The man sarcastically replied.

Jimin's eyes twitched and he scoffed.

"Yeah we definitely should go to hospital. I think you damaged your useless brain even more when you hit it."

"Well if my brain is useless I think you don't even have one to begin with."

"See I really don't want to fight with you. Just tell me the amount I have to pay for the damages," Jimin asked. He really was not in any mood.

"5 Million Korean Won."

"Oka- Wait what the fuck? I asked the amount for car damage not for the your yearly expenses."

"Yeah, for car damage it's 5 million won."

"What the fuck is so special in your car?" Jimin asked as he started examining the car.

"Well the car is imported from US. It was customized and the damaged parts would also have to be imported. So, 5 million won."

"Dude, I think something is definitely wrong with your brain. Why the hell would you pay this much just for a car. Mine is second hand, but still has four tyres and definitely is better then yours." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, I didnt realize you're an expert in my life and how I should live it and on which things I should my money. Please continue while I take notes." The man said as he held his phone while opened the notes app and looked at him mockingly.

"I'm jealous of all the people who havent met you." Jimin said while scoffing and rolled his eyes when that man snickered.

"Keep rolling your eyes maybe you will find your almost non existing brain."

"Hahaha. definitely never heard it before. Be fucking original Grump Cat."

"What did you just called me?" The man started charging at Jimin.

"Well we definitely should go to hospital for your ears checkup." Jimin said as he also started charging at him. Jimin almost grabbed the stranger's hairs when the stranger's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" He replied as he picked his phone while his gaze was fixed on Jimin.

"Hmm. I'm coming. Might take one hour."

"Everything is Okay. Just a short ass blind man bumped into my car. I'm coming." He replied and ended the call. He looked towards Jimin was looked like he wanted to scratch his face.

"Whom did you called short you Grime Goblin?"

"What the fuck did you called me you pink Smurf? Forget it. Talking to you is like watching a Spanish movie without subtitles, Useless."

"Who even wants to talk to you Mintie? I'm going. And if you want compensation for the car damages then you can come to Jang Entertainment and ask anyone for Park Jimin." saying this Jimin went and sat inside and started the car.

"And Grime Goblin. Next time I see you, you must have a small plant with you, you know for compensating the waste of oxygen you are. " Jimin said and drove away.

'Park Jimin' interesting.

The man thought as he sat inside his damaged car and started going towards his destination.

Soon the same car stopped in front of Jeon Inc and a man came out wearing all black clothes with zero expression on his face. His aura dark and dominating.

The guards bowed towards him and greeted.

"Welcome back to Korea Mr. Min."

___________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know your thoughts.

Yoonmin met each other or we can say bumped into each other.

And this story has now reached 10K reads. Thank you for that. I hope you are enjoying the story.♥️♥️🤗

Lastly, for next few weeks updates would not be regular as I have my internals, viva and exams all scheduled together. I'll try to update as much as possible.

Or I'll update regularly but the chapters will be shorter. Hope you understand.

Thank you so much for sparing time to read.♥️♥️