CHAPTER - 38

The Bike Ride :

The next day passed in a blur, all they did was sight seeing, playing games, swimming and what not. But still it was fun. A simple day spent with family is worth everything precious. Taehyung don't even remember how many family photographs they took in one day and those photographs will be the window into times passed, for the better and the worse, for the bitter sweet as well as the sweet.

The next day, early in the morning they all got ready, ready to travel more and ready to make more unforgettable memories.

When they exited the house Taehyung was confused because there were only two cars and all of the family members won't be able to fit in just two cars, it was impossible.

Before he could ask any question he felt Jeongguk taking his luggage from his hands and stuffing them in one of the car.

"Have a nice ride." Mrs. Jeon whispered in Taehyung's ear and sat inside the car.

Taehyung just stood there confused and shocked when all other family members also sat inside the cars and drove away, leaving him and Jeongguk behind.

"Wha-at?" He turned to Jeongguk who was chuckling looking at him.

"Why are you so shocked Baby?" Jeongguk asked as he came closer to him and wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist.

"They Left." Taehyung muttered as he pointed towards the road where cars disappeared few minutes ago.

"Yes they left." Jeongguk nodded as he kept smiling at Taehyung's confused expression. Well how can he not smile when Taehyung was looking so damn adorable with those expressions of his.

"Without us."

"Yes without us."

"How will we go?' Taehyung asked as he now turned his full attention towards Jeongguk which was earlier on the road.

"By that." Jeongguk replied as he pointed towards something behind Taehyung's back.

Taehyung turned around and saw a motorbike.

"We are going on that?" Taehyung excitedly shouted.

"Yes." Jeongguk replied.

"You know how to drive a bike?" Taehyung questioned.

"Well yes." Jeongguk replied and nodded his head while brightly smiling.

"From when? As far as I remember you never took driving lessons."

"A long ago." Jeongguk replied as his mind went back to that one moment when he decided to learn driving bike.

Flashback:

Jeongguk was changing in lockers room after he came back from his basketball practice, when he heard two voices, one voice being familiar, so familiar that he can recognize it in the crowd of people, Taehyung's voice.

"Did you saw him?" Taehyung questioned, his voice sounded as if he was talking about something he loved, gaining Jeongguk's full attention.

"Yeah. He was nothing special." Came the other voice, sounding bored. "But how can you like him? How did you, out of all people get attracted to him?"

"Because he knows how to drive bike." Taehyung replied in awed voice.

"And?"

"That's make him hot."

"You are not serious are you?" The other person asked.

"I am."

"What's so special in that?"