CHAPTER - 36

Relaxing Day

When Taehyung woke up he saw that he was in an unfamiliar room. He looked around and there was his Ggukie, standing by the window talking to someone on his phone.

He got up from the bed and went towards Jeongguk and back hugged him, placing his chin on Jeongguk's shoulder and looked outside.

Outside of the window was what appeared to be a Sea. In it the wisps of clouds were reflected just as well as the steep sides of the glacial valley, all greens and greys. From fine combed waves to the blue-white lace of the shore, the waves bring a beauty to the land that etches in every heart that sees.

"Baby you are up?" Jeongguk asked as he pulled Taehyung in front of him and back hugged him after ending the call.

"Hmm. Where are we?" Taehyung questioned as he moved his head aside as Jeongguk started nuzzling in his neck.

"Cape town, South Africa." Jeongguk muttered against his neck, sending shiver down his spine.

"Really! I want to go out but I'm feeling tired as if my body don't have any energy left." Taehyung exclaimed with a tired sigh and pouted.

"Maybe because of Jet lag."

"Possible but are you not feeling the jet lag?" Taehyung questioned back.

"I travel a lot baby for business trips. I think by now my body got adapted to travelling via long flights." Jeongguk replied and received a 'hmm' from Taehyung.

They stood by the window looking at the peaceful sea without saying anything. They could see a fracture of white sand, a gash of zephyr-haunted cliffs and a wide slash of bay. It was a watery wonderland and the land was drenched in a lightning-gold, dawn haze. The mighty heap of sea flowed in its astral-blue smoothness from the horizon in.

The horizon itself was a thin seam where the canopy of sky and the plane of sea hemmed each other into a line of silver. It was as if they had been welded into an extended splinter of perfection. In the distance, streamers of tapered light splayed out, flowing through cracks in the cloud.

"Ggukie I want to go outside." Taehyung said after few mintues.

"But aren't you tired." Jeongguk asked.

"I am but I still want to go out. Please Ggukie. I just want to look at sea from close. I'll come back soon." Taehyung pleaded.

"You don't have to say please Baby. You want to go out then let's go. I'll also accompany you." Jeongguk said while smiling as he held Taehyung's hand and intertwined them.

Slumbering in its blue robe, the sea greeted them. The sand was floury underfoot and a feathery, sugar-white of hue. A single yacht bobbed and lolled in the incoming tide, like a toy in a bath. Its lights winked saucily as the wave-crests rose gently. Looking around the secluded land around them, Taehyung didn't see any of the normal sights; tourists with Day-Glo tans, tacky stands or chattering hawkers.

"Where are other tourists?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask.

"We booked the whole resort for two days baby."

"Oh! Wait just two days? After that?" Taehyung asked excited.

"That is surprise. You have to wait a little more." Jeongguk said as he poked Taehyung's nose cooing when Taehyung scrunched it cutely.

"What will we do next two days?" Taehyung asked, knowing very well that Jeongguk will not tell him the destination no matter how much he tried, so he changed the question.

"Rest and Explore." Was the vague answer he received. He didn't asked any question after that. They both started walking, hands intertwined and Taehyung's body weight completely leaning on Jeongguk.

Soon they stopped walking and just stood there, enjoying the serene beauty of nature. They felt that as if they were standing in the gateway of paradise. The siren call of the sea was soothing, the wave music welcoming. It was like being wrapped in comforting cellophanes of warm sounds and soft light.

Its not often you get to see a sunrise-gold sea and land. And that was their privilege as they kept looking out at the slothful sea. Ebbing ever so gently, it looked at peace in its blue- white gown.

"Ggukie let's remove the shoes. I want to walk bare foot on the sand." Taehyung said as he was already taking off his shoes.

Jeongguk chuckled seeing Taehyung so hyper excited as he also bent down and took off his shoes and started walking barefooted.

It felt like they were walking on a carpet of candy floss, such was its softness. The golden-white sand swept around in a scythe of land, hemmed in by towering dunes. Far out to sea, rivers of pulsing light saturated the sea with gold.

The horizon seemed to be stitched with a silver line. The seagulls were squawking over their heads and squabbling for morsels.

As the sun scorched their bodies to a crisp, a funfair of barbecued aromas drifted towards them. The saline tang of the sea mingled with the cuisine, adding salt to its appeal. They looked and saw Jeongguk family had also came out and were seated next to barbeque under the shade. Ho Song waved towards them, signalling them to join them.

They decided to obey their rumbling stomachs and eat. Lobster on a bed of watercress was their fare that morning. It tasted tender and briny and the shell food sauce had a hint of bouquet to it.

After filling their stomachs everyone went inside again to rest from the jet lag and decided to go out in the evening.

Taehyung and Jeongguk also went to their room. Both were not tired so they decided to watch some movie. Taehyung picked a movie of his choice and cuddled Jeongguk immediately after putting the movie.

It would not be wrong to say that it was only Taehyung who was watching the movie as Jeongguk's whole attention was fixed on Taehyung. He didn't even blinked just kept looking at Taehyung, not wanting to miss any expression that appears on his fiancé 's face.

Taehyung's every gasp, every smile, every giggle that day got itched in his brain. And he was not even bothered about it.

Taehyung upon feeling eyes on him looked towards Jeongguk and blushed seeing his love's eyes fixed on him.

"Watch the movie not me." Taehyung whispered shyly.

"No I would rather prefer watching you." Jeongguk replied as on reflex and then got embarrassed. He started scolding himself for speaking so frankly and whispered 'sorry' to Taehyung while rubbing his nape nervously.

"You are cute." Taehyung muttered after chuckling, kissing Jeongguk's cheeks and pecking his lips then going back to his movie while cuddling him.

'Only for you.' Jeongguk thought. 'Just for you.'

________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know.♡♡

Thank you so much for reading.♥️