CHAPTER - 42

The Garden Route : Storms River & Returning back home

Storms River

The next morning they all left for the last stop of their vacation. Storms River.

Storms River is a small village in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa, named after the river. The river mouth is located in the Tsitsikamma National Park.

They first reached at the resort and had their breakfast there

They first reached at the resort and had their breakfast there. After having their breakfast and resting a bit they decided to roam around and visit the local markets.

The colourful markets were blooming upon the street as if flowers spring from the concrete. The sun that day was a brilliant lantern, casting the everyday hues of the marketplace into vivid glows, the kind that make the best of dreams. The market from old to young was a gorgeous cacophony of smiles.

Gleaming through the cotton-like clouds, were intense golden rays, striking through a faint blue sky like the gleam of a citrine, topaz jewel. Gazing upon the heart of Storms river, the unbearable warmth was intensifying, making it arduous for the stall-keepers, yet blissful for the tourists as they glowed in their new shade of skin colour.

A pandemonium atmosphere, overwhelmingly chaotic. Travelling along the seemingly endless streets were little huts and stalls, selling mainly counterfeit products. A guttural voice of a young man came from a distance, advertising his goods, ranging from exquisite clothing to near enough stolen yet real like diamante jewelry. His charming, hazel eyes and slick back hair lured the young looking girls to his stall. He showed them the pocked sized mosaic covered mirror, exposing it to the light, emitting a beam of sunlight in its reflection.

Looking further on, a sense of claustrophobia triggered Taehyung as shoppers swarm past each other like bees, observing every bargain available and he had felt something on his back making him look around.

"Are you okay baby? What happened?" Jeongguk questioned when he saw Taehyung looking uncomfortable and searching for something.

"Someone touched me in the back Ggukie." Taehyung whispered making Jeongguk also look around to find someone suspicious. But the place was crowdy, everyone was waking past each other, bumping into each other.

"Wait." Jeongguk said as moved from his side and stood behind him and whispered in his ears.

"Now its okay baby. I'll walk behind you."

Taehyung again felt the unexplainable warmth engulfing his heart seeing this action of Jeongguk. He turned around and pecked his lips.

"Thank You."

"No need to thank me baby. Its my responsibility to make sure that you are comfortable."

With that they walked further into the market and were greeted by the wonderful sense of aromatic smells, the aroma of herbs and spices of great Indian and Portuguese culture along with South African culture. It could almost be tasted through the atmosphere. South Africa has always been referred to as the rainbow nation because it is made up of so many diverse cultures and religion and all that could be seen in the busy markets.

Also, typical sturdy, wooden tables were hidden by the succulent South African dishes laid out with myriad selections. On the other end of the market, exotic and juicy fruits carved into sculptures like masterpieces, directly under the scorching sun attracting customers like bees around a honey pot. Further along the way, small wine shops were there.

An incredible variety of cultural music, coming from each and every stall, overlapped to create an absolute cacophony. Taehyung bought gifts for his family and Jimin. They didn't knew when time passed as it was almost evening when they decided to go back to resort.

The sun, descended until it was no longer seen whereby the crescent moon that started to appear floated in the pink, blue sky. Now, the scorching hot weather had now turned into a cold.

After having their dinner they all went to their beds. They spent the next day in packing their luggage as they had flight back to Korea in evening.

_________________________________________________

When they arrived back at Incheon International Airport, they were surrounded by Media. They didn't have any idea how media got a clue when they were returning.

"How did they get the information of us returning back?" Mr. Jeon questioned angrily to his PA on the call.

"I don't know sir." His PA stammered. It was very rare for Mr. Jeon to be angry. But this reaction was explainable as he was with his family and it was known in whole South Korea that Jeons are very protective of their family.

"I want the name of person who leaked this information on my table tomorrow." He said and hanged the call.

"Calm down dad. It's not good for your health. I'll handle it. I have already asked for bodyguards to come." Jeongguk said after seeing his father so hyped up.

Soon the bodyguards came and they were able to leave airport safely.

__________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know.

Yes, I know it is short but don't worry you will get next update in the evening. I just didn't wanted to make this chapter too much messy. I wanted to start the revenge arc from a new chapter.

And I have another idea about a short story so I wanted to ask if you guys are comfortable with mpreg or want Taekook to adopt the babies. Let me know.

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️