CHAPTER - 14

Shopping Day

After kissing Jeongguk, Taehyung ran inside the Kim Mansion, his cheeks turned red and a small shy smile on his face.

'I finally kissed him on his lips' was the only thought in his mind. He was walking towards his room when he heard a cough. He turn around and saw that his mom was standing there at the side of staircase with a teasing smile on her face.

"Mom what are doing here at this time? Shouldn't you be asleep. It's almost midnight." Taehyung asked, clearly trying to change the topic.

"Ohh I was just waiting for my son to come home. But I didn't knew that he would be so deep in his thoughts about someone that he will not notice his mother." His mother teased him.

"Mom!" Taehyung whined.

"What now you are shy? Where is that brave boy who just kissed his fiance? I wonder were he went?" His mother said as she made a thinking face, her finger tapping on her chin.

"Mom! You should never see a couple when they are having a private moment." Taehyung shrieked.

"Ohhh... Couple's private moments,hmm... I'll remember it in future okay." She replied.

"I'm going to my room mom." He said as he turned around and started walking towards his room, but he stopped and turned back to his mother when she called him, this time seriously.

"Taehyung, he loves you a lot bear. Don't hurt him. I can guarantee you that you'll be happy with him. He is the perfect one for you, that's why we choose him. We just want your happiness, bear. But please don't break his heart." She pleaded.

"I know mom, I know everything now. Don't worry I'm very serious about this engagement, about him, about us. I was blind in past but now my eyes are opened." Taehyung explained to his mom with a gentle smile on his face.

His mom came in front of him, stood up on her tip toes and kissed his forehead.
"I am happy. Now go, sleep it's already late. Good night bear. Mom loves you."

He also kissed on her cheeks and replied "Good night mom. Love you. And don't forget our shopping date."

And then he ran towards his room. After sometime when he got freshened up and was laying on his bed, a sudden idea came to his mind and he picked up his phone and texted Jimin.

 After sometime when he got freshened up and was laying on his bed, a sudden idea came to his mind and he picked up his phone and texted Jimin

They both started texting, talking and chatting about random things. Soon he started feeling tired and his eyes started to become drowsy. He said 'Goodbye' to Jimin and soon he was in deep slumber.

On the other hand when Jeongguk reached home, his mom was also waiting for him. His mother asked if he wanted to have dinner or had he already eaten outside. He told her that he had his dinner outside. He said 'Good Night' to her and went to his room.

As he was tossing around in his bed after freshening up, someone knocked on his door. He opened the door and saw that it was his mom. He asked her to come inside as he moved aside from the door.