CHAPTER - 79

Taehyung POV

After the phone call ended.

"Taehyung Let's go. Filming is starting again." Jimin informed Taehyung, making Taehyung hum and follow him.

The filming was going on well. Only Taehyung's scenes were left before the filming started but Taehyung was so good that he filmed most of the scenes in one take. All the non-action scenes were finished and now they were proceeding towards the action scenes.

"Okay Cut! Let's move on to next scene." Director said as he started instructing staff to prepare for it.

"Do you really want to perform this scene by yourself, Taehyung? We can use body double." Jimin asked as he handed him water bottle.

"Yeah, I really want to do it by myself and it's not like the explosion is real." Taehyung assured Jimin.

Yes, the scene they were shooting next was the fire explosion. In the scene, the villain and Taehyung had a face off and villain somehow escape but before escaping he trap Taehyung in the warehouse and put fire around it. The diesel in the warehouse will catch the fire and there would be an explosion.

"Yeah it's fake but still be careful." Jimin reminded him. Taehyung nodded and left to shoot the scene.

Before going in the staff made sure everything was okay.

"We will start the shoot when you enter the building. First the shoot will be of you entering the warehouse from your back and then we will again shoot the same scene from front." The director instructed to which Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung was slowly entering the warehouse while holding his gun. But before he could enter the warehouse he crouched down to pick up something. The director didn't said cut as he thought Taehyung was improvising the script. Taehyung stood up and started to move again.

He was perfectly following the script when suddenly the ground shook from the force as a sound of explosion echoed in the area followed by fire and smoke.

"Tae. Taehyung." Jimin was the first one who shouted when he overcame the shock.

This was not supposed to happen. The explosion happened to soon.

The fire indicated it was not fake, Fire which was decided it will be added by using VFX.

It was not fake.

Taehyung only took few steps when the warehouse exploded. The fire couldn't have directly hit him but the blast was too powerful. They couldn't see anything as the surroundings was filled with smoke.

The crew and director was frantic. Jimin was shouting as he was held by two staff members to stop him from rushing inside. The ambulance and fire brigade was called.

Soon the surrounding got cleared. Jimin was the first one who rushed in and started to look for Taehyung. He was frantically looking around when his gaze fell on Taehyung, unconscious and bleeding Taehyung under some wood planks.

"Taehyung is here." He shouted as he started to lift the wooden planks and was soon joined by the crew. They picked him up and brought him outside. Taehyung was rushed to hospital.

Jimin was a crying mess as he muttered prayers for his Taehyung to be okay.

"Please stay outside while we attend the patient." Doctor said as he went inside.

Jimin immediately called Mrs. Kim and told her about the incident. Mrs. Kim cried as she told him that they will reach there soon. Now the biggest problem in front of Jimin was, How to inform Jeongguk?