CHAPTER - 33

The Day

The remaining days passed in a blink. Time has its own flow and in that its own beauty, for it cannot be commanded by wind as water can, yet only pass with unique divinity.

All Taehyung did in those two days was packing his bags, bothering his parents to tell him about the destination or trying to make Jeongguk reveal the destination. But his efforts were wasted as they all succeeded to keep it a secret which resulted in Taehyung getting sulky.

Now Taehyung was sitting in the living room, his luggage kept at the corner of couch, his feet tapping impatiently on the floor, waiting for Jeongguk to arrive for his night over at Jeon Mansion. He was excited about staying there and meeting Jeon Family.

In his past life he didn't have good relations with either of them, he had pushed them all away whenever anyone of them tried to talk to him. But this time he will put more efforts to win their hearts and will appreciate all the love given to him by Jeon family.

"Look at him. Excited to go to his In Laws house." His mother remarked, teasing him. His mother had teased him for two straight days seeing him so enlivened about the vacation.

"Yeah. If I remember correctly he was always the one who would not make any efforts for vacations. You have to do all his packings and now look at him, sitting here, all luggage packed and a bag full of gifts for his In Laws." His father also joined earning a whine from Taehyung.

"Dad! You too! I'm not talking to both of you." Taehyung whined as he turned his whole attention to his phone.

"See honey, he is now ignoring us." His father said as he put down the file he was reading.

"Yeah, Should we also sulk as he did for last two days when 'his' fiancé didn't talked that much to him." His mother said in a fake sad tone, successfully turning Taehyung's face red.

"I did not sulked." He protested.

"Yeah Sure you didn't" His parents said in a mocking tone.

Well he did sulked. Jeongguk was busy for last two days. He had meetings scheduled for almost whole days, didn't even get time to eat. But he still texted Taehyung every time he was free which was not a lot. Taehyung understood that but it doesn't mean he was happy with that.

"When is Joonie Hyungie coming back?" Taehyung asked, trying to change the topic of conversation.

"After two weeks. It turned out the problem was too deep rooted in the firm." His father replied.

Well, Namjoon has to go to Singapore because of an emergency situation on the very next day Taehyung came back in this life time.

Kim Corp. has recently acquired a firm in Singapore and everything was going smoothly, every documents were signed but later it was found that no necessary clearance was taken before building's construction and all documents were faked. Kim's lawyer had betrayed them.

So, now it has turned into a huge legal chaos and Namjoon is there to resolve all that. Mr. Kim is going there after two days. He would have gone there earlier but someone was needed here in South Korea to take care of Kim Corp.

The family sat there and gossiped till they heard a car honk, and a butler coming to inform

"Young Master Jeon has arrived." following him was Jeongguk himself.

"Good Evening Mom Dad." Jeongguk said as he entered the home.

"Good evening son." Mr. Kim replied as he stood up and patted Jeongguk's pat.

After spending some time in the Kim Mansion and having their dinner both Jeongguk and Taehyung left for Jeon Mansion.

When they were near Jeon Mansion, it was the moment when Taehyung started felling nervous. It was for the first time he will be visiting there.