CHAPTER - 71

The Butterfly Effect Pt.2

Taehyung was looking at the list of names of new interns hired by Jeon Inc. His eyes were filled with rage as he scrunched the paper in his hand as he read one specific name.

'So it's really you.'

____________________________________________

"What happened Mr. Kim?" Mrs Choi asked, her voice filled with concern when she saw the sudden change in Taehyung's expressions.

"Nothing Mrs. Choi and I told you that you can call me Taehyung. Mrs. Choi, just in case if Jeongguk ask anything about me, can you tell him that I already left the company." Taehyung politely requested.

"S-Sure Taehyung." Mrs. Choi was confused with the sudden odd request but agreed to do what she was asked to.

"Thank you so much." Taehyung bowed in gratitude and turned around to go to a specific room.

'This was not supposed to happen so soon. So this is what they call Butterfly Effect.'

Was the only thought in Taehyung's mind as he was going towards the room. The exact same thing happened in his previous life but when he was the CEO and Ho Shing was not supposed to become target.

The decisions Taehyung made, the steps he took and the occurrence of events he stopped from happening had altered everything. It seems like the timeline of this life time has been changed now, completely and it scared Taehyung, a lot. Earlier he had an above hand- an advantage as he knew about the events but now there is a factor of uncertainty involved in everything.

He will have to be more careful and cautious while planning anything.

Taehyung soon reached near the cabin and his rage grew when he saw the name board on the door but he calmed himself down. It would not be good if he react by being slave to his emotions. He have to approach this matter carefully. So he took a deep breath and knocked on the door before entering the room.

"Mr. Kim?!! How can I help you. Please have a seat." The occupant of the cabin stood up from his chair and motioned Taehyung to sit on the chair.

Taehyung didn't replied just kept staring at the person in front of him with an unknown and cold emotion in his usual soft eyes as he took the seat. It somehow was enough for the person to start feeling nervous and a little scared.

'I didn't knew Mr. Kim, the soft boy can be this scary.' the person thought as he gulped.

"I didn't need any help Mr. Jung but I came here with an offer." Taehyung answered with a fake smile.

"Offer? What offer Mr. Kim?" Mr. Jung relaxed after seeing the fake smile as he also took his seat.

"I just heard from Jeongguk how much your ideas have helped Jeon Inc. in last one month, from the day you joined this company. Not only your ideas maximised the profits but helped Jeon Inc. to gain more clients and win more tenders as well." Taehyung praised him making Mr. Jung to get more relaxed and those praises put him in ease and he became less cautious and less defensive and that's what Taehyung wanted.

"Thank you so much but it was my duty Mr. Kim." Mr. Jung haughtily replied.

"Yes, Mr. Jung it was your duty but other employees have the same duty too. Your dedication and efforts are what made you stand out among others and I think those efforts need to be appreciated. So I have decided to reward you for your efforts." Taehyung continued with his words to make the other person relax.

'Is he implementing that I should get promotion or raise. What a Fool.'

"What reward Mr. Kim?" Mr. Jung excitedly asked.