CHAPTER - 57

The Clues Pt.3

Taehyung and Seokjin both kept looking at her till she went inside and then turned towards each other with one shared thought in their mind.

'What a coincident!'

______________________________________________

"That was totally unexpected." Seokjin muttered as he saw the lady going inside her house and the little girl waving at them.

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed as he waved back at the girl.

"Forget it, let's see the clue." Seokjin said gaining Taehyung's attention who nodded and opened the envelope and took out the clue card.

Time may have changed,

Yet I am still going on strong.

Although despised by many

I am insanely craved by some,

Anxiety seems to be peek in my presence

For those vulnerable for stress.

But in the end of the day

I can safely say

I only want you to progress.

"Now what could be the answer of this?" Seokjin asked as he thought about it.

"Can give you anxiety but want progress? I can't think of anything." He continued rambling.

"Hyung which place gave you anxiety but also ensured your progress." Taehyung spoke for the first time since he saw the clue.

"The studio where my first photoshoot was held. But that can't be the answer, can it? Everyone has different careers so the place would be different too." Seokjin answered.

"Yeah studio is not the answer. The answer is the place which is common among that. The place where everyone start from." Taehyung replied with a huge smile.

"Huh? Be clear with your words Tae, my mind is a mess right now." Seokjin complained with a tired smile.

"School Hyung. The beginning of everyone's life."

"You are genius. My mind is not working at all. But there could be more than one school in this region and even if there is only one school, which is impossible, it is already evening now." Seokjin pointed out.

"Hyung remember what director told us. Both the team will meet at same point and that is only possible if we move forward. So the school mentioned in the clue must be ahead of us and about it being evening the director did said we have to find us a place for night stay by ourself."

"Yeah he did said that."

And they started walking and when they saw that it was about to get dark they knocked on the door of one house.

The door opened slightly after few minutes and a little head peeked out of it.

"Yes?" boy asked as he stared at them with his innocent eyes. He looked around the age of 10.

"Hey. Is there any elder in your house?" Taehyung sweetly asked.

"My Hyung."

"Can you please call him outside."

"Wait." The boy said and slammed the door while running inside.

Soon another boy came outside. He was not older either, almost around the age of 18-19.

"Yes how can I help you?" The boy asked trying to look strong while his younger brother peeked from behind his legs.

"We are new here. We are actually accompanying the camera team here. We needed a place to stay at night. So we wanted to ask can we stay here? We will not bother you at all." Taehyung carefully explained.