CHAPTER - 76

Jimin's Intuition

Taehyung was in Jeon Inc. to meet Jeongguk. Jeongguk had been busy for few weeks. They didn't got any time to spend together. 

He smiled and nodded towards everyone who greeted him. Soon he reached near Jeongguk's cabin. He knocked on the door even if he knew that Jeongguk was free. After all he had checked with Soobin before he came here.

"Come in."

Taehyung entered the cabin and saw Jeongguk was immersed in some files. He smiled looking at his Bun who didn't even bothered to look up from that file. He tip toed towards him and pecked his cheek gaining Jeongguk's attention.

"Baby!" Jeongguk exclaimed seeing Taehyung there.

"Hey bun." Taehyung merrily replied and shrieked when Jeongguk pulled him on his lap. He smiled when he felt Jeongguk snuggling in the crook his neck.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." Taehyung replied as he got comfortable in Jeongguk's lap.

"I'm sorry I didn't called you yesterday." Jeongguk murmured against his neck.

"It's okay Gguk. I know how busy you are." Taehyung assured him.

"By the way why did you came here? Not that I mind that. In fact I love it." Jeongguk asked after few seconds.

"Oh! I have audition in the nearby building. So I thought to meet you before going there. You are my lucky charm after all." 

"You will definitely nail the audition. Who would even reject you? Especially after your last work." Jeongguk commented.

"It is not necessary that they would select me. This role is very different from the last role. And there is possibility that they might have not seen my previous work." Taehyung pointed out.

"I don't think so Baby. Everyone has seen your work, even if it was just a glimpse of it. "

Well what Jeongguk said was absolutely right. Everyone has seen Taehyung's work or it's glimpse. 

The movie 'Destiny Of Love' in which Taehyung played the role of second lead was a huge success in South Korea. The cinematography, the characters, the dialogues were all praised, especially Taehyung's dialogues and scene.

His dialogue delivery, his expressions and the emotions he displayed, everything was praised by netizens. The clips of Taehyung's dialogues are everywhere, on every social media.

"I loved it. Would you believe when I say this movie was the first movie I watched in years? Your clips I have seen on social media made me watch the movie and it was worth it. I was enamored with your acting." Jeongguk continued praising Taehyung, making the other feel shy.

"What was the name of lead couple?" Taehyung asked.

"Umm- " Jeongguk fumbled with the answer. He looked like cat who was caught while stealing. Taehyung chuckled seeing his expression.

"What? I only focused on you. You were looking so immaculate, so stunning that my eyes never left you. I know every dialogues of yours." Jeongguk sulkely countered back with a shrug.

Taehyung just chuckled and pecked his lips.

"You are so cute. If anyone else would see you like this they surely will get attack, you are looking like a sulky Baby bunny." 

"I'm baby bunny but only for you though." Jeongguk replied with a smile.

"Yes only for me." 

They were talking when Taehyung's phone beeped. He saw that it was message from Jimin.  He stood up from Jeongguk's lap.