CHAPTER - 58

The First Task : Part 2

"The second part of first task will began after one hour during night time. Take rest till then."

_____________________________________________

"All of you are here? Good. Let's begin with the second part of task." The director said when he saw everybody standing there and paying attention to him.

"This task is going to be a time based task. So, the first game is Balloon down. In this game, three balloons would be tied with some sort of balloon weight. Every balloon would have different point values that are 25, 50 and 100. You have five ball tosses to try, you hit the balloon, you win the written points.

Only one team member will play this game. Your time will start the moment the member first touch the ball. The team who will have the highest score will get an advantage. The advantage being, out of total time taken by your team, two minutes will be deducted.

When you finish all your tries, the other member of your team will become eligible to play for next game. The next game would be Giant Tic Tac Toe. The member will have to place circles and the crosses will be placed by staff.

But, there is a twist. You will have to cross a pitch to reach the game. You will place one circle then come back to your starting place and then go back again. The player will have to be very careful while crossing the pitch because eggs are buried under the uppermost layer of pitch and every smashed egg will add 30 seconds in the total time taken by you. Player will have to win just one game against the staff then only you will move to the next game, the last game of first task.

The last game is tossing the ring. All of you, maybe, already are aware of this game and the name itself is self explanatory. The player will have to toss three rings around the pole of my height. One or both member can play this game alternatively. The moment all three rings goes around the pole, your timer will stop.

Now the team who won the first part of this task will get two advantages in the finale of this game. First advantage, two minutes of your total time will be deducted and second advantage, three smashed eggs from the second game will not be counted."

"That's not fair." Jeha grumbled and interrupted the director who was about to speak again.

"I don't think so. They won the first task so they will definitely get an advantage against us. Did you really thought that the winner of first task will not have any benefit?" Ho-Seok asked with a scowl, still annoyed with her. Jeha scowled back but didn't said anything and the director continued.

"The team who will have less time after every addition and deduction will win the overall first task. The losing team will have to cook dinner for everyone and the winning team will get back their phones till next afternoon and they will also get the privilege of staying in the best suite for the night along with that they can order any dish they want to, all the expenses will be incurred by the show management team.

So, that's all. I hope that I explained everything clearly. We will begin in few minutes." The director explained and left to discuss something with staff.

"We have to win Tae. I don't want to cook at all. I am tired." Seokjin complained more like whined.

"Yes Hyung we have to win. I need my phone back." Taehyung agreed with him in a determined voice.'

"I didn't take you of someone who can't live without his phone." Ho-Seok joked.

"He is not like that Hyung. But I know why he wants his phone back." Jimin commented.

"Why?" Seokjin and Ho-Seok questioned in a sync.

"Yes tell me too, Mimi. Why? I also want to know the reason you think, for which I want my phone back?" Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow.