CHAPTER - 84

The Stranger

As exhaustion finally began to tug at his own eyelids, he closed his eyes, allowing the tranquility of the moment to carry him away. And as he drifted off to sleep, he felt grateful for the love that filled the space between them, anchoring him to this moment and to the one he held dear.

__________________________________________

As dawn gently creeps through the curtains, casting a soft golden hue into the room, the couple stirs from their peaceful slumber. The morning air is crisp, carrying with it the promise of a new day filled with endless possibilities.

For Jeongguk, cold mornings had never really been a problem before. He was an early riser, always had been, yet he was still in bed. He had been awake for a while, lightly playing with the mop of blonde hair next to him instead of starting the day. He was comfortable, but he really should get up. The arm around his waist tightened, preventing him from leaving.

"Tae," Jeongguk chuckled, only getting an incomprehensible noise in response. "I need to get up."

Taehyung mumbled something he didn't quite catch, but his tone expressed his disagreement. Instead, he shifted, further wrapping himself around Jeongguk. His head moved out from under the covers to press a tired kiss to his neck. "No, you don't."

"Someone has to," he pointed out, omitting the fact that he'd already stayed longer than he should have. With a happy sigh, Jeongguk resumed stroking Taehyung's hair, allowing himself a few more minutes before he had to brave the cold. With a smile tugging at his lips, he reaches out to trace the lines of his face, committing every curve and contour to memory. His presence beside him fills him with a sense of warmth and security that he treasures above all else.

As they lie there together, wrapped in the quiet intimacy of the early morning, time seems to stand still. They revel in the simple pleasure of each other's company, content to exist in this moment of perfect harmony.

______________________________________________

As Jeongguk gets ready to head out for work, Taehyung playfully interjects with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Ggukie, when you get back home, get ready for a shopping spree! I've got a list of things we need to pick up together."

The Jeongguk chuckles, turning back with a grin. "Oh, really? Well, I guess I better get through the day quickly then, so we can hit the stores together."

"Absolutely! I've been eyeing a few things, and I can't wait to hear your opinion on them. Plus, it'll be fun to just spend some quality time together, even if it's just running errands." Taehyung responds as he nods eagerly, excitement evident in his voice. 

"Consider it a date, then! I'll make sure to rush home so we can make the most of our shopping adventure." With a playful wink, Jeongguk promises. He offers his hand to Taehyung as they leave the room to have their breakfast, where Jeongguk's family is waiting for them.

_______________________________________________

In the cozy ambiance of the shared kitchen, the two lovers find themselves surrounded by the comforting embrace of family. As they sit side by side at the breakfast table, their fingers interlocked, there's an undeniable glow of affection and anticipation between them.

The morning sun filters through the curtains, casting a gentle radiance upon the scene, illuminating the love that permeates the room. Across the table, their family shares in the joy of the moment, their laughter and conversation creating a harmonious symphony of happiness.

Between bites of pancakes and sips of orange juice, both of them steal glances at each other, their eyes alight with adoration. They exchange subtle touches and knowing smiles; their silent communication speaks volumes about the depth of their connection.