CHAPTER - 80

The Revelations

First of all, I am really sorry for not updating the story for so long, almost four months. But I was super busy past few months. As some of you know, I am working in a C.A firm along with that I am also pursuing MBA.

It was season of Tax Auditing and Income Tax Return filing so I had to work extra hours. Some days we even worked till 5:00AM in the morning.
I received a good pay for it, so it was worth it. Right now, I am on leave since my exams will start soon. So you will get updates, not regularly but twice a week.

Let's continue the story then......

____________________________________________

"I will come back in few minutes, Baby." Jeongguk softly muttered as he kissed sleeping Taehyung's forehead when he received a call from Yoongi who was investigating about the incident.

What he didn't knew was when he left the room, Taehyung sat up on his bed and smirked.

'Your end is near, Jeha.'

__________________________________________

While Taehyung and Jeongguk were in hospital, Yoongi was busy investigating the incident, following the orders of Jeongguk. 

As he came to conclusion, he was definitely not surprised by the revelations. Jeongguk's suspicions were right, as always.

He send the file to Jeongguk and called him.

'It's done.' He informed the other.

And he received the expected reply.

'Set the stage Hyung, someone's drama is about to end.'

__________________________________________

Soobin has also started his own investigation and was currently berating his men and staffs.

"Who was responsible for preparation of set? Who messed it up? I clearly told you to check everything three times, to make sure that everything was safe. You assured me that it is safe then what happened? Why didn't anyone of you checked the set before filming started?
I don't care if you would have delayed the filming. We could have compensated for it. What are you all looking at? Answer me." He roared seeing the fearful faces of the crew.

The crew had their heads lie low, not daring to look up. President Jeon's P.A was intimidating too. Maybe effect of CEO Jeon's company.

"Who was the in-charge for action scenes? Where is the action team?" Soobin asked as he kept staring at crew waiting for answer.

"Sir, we did checked everything. All the props and set was checked and they passed the inspection." One staff answered bravely.

"Yeah, you checked. Sure, It was Mr. Kim himself who put that bomb there." Soobin sarcastically replied.

"Did you checked the set before filming started?" He seriously asked again to which no one answered. The crew knew it was their mistake. They were so assured that everything is right that they didn't bothered to double check.

"And that silence answered my question. If I found out who was behind the blast, I assure you, you won't be able to find work in the industry." Soobin threatened the crew.

"In the industry? I will make sure you can't find work any where." A cold voice was heard gaining attention of everybody. The crew gulped after seeing the owner of that voice, the infamous CEO Jeon.

Everyone looked at the source of the voice. They gulped nervously as they saw who it was.

"President Sir","President Jeon" Soobin and Director called out. Jeongguk walked closer to them, with Yoongi following him. He shook hand with the director and nodded towards Soobin as a greeting.