CHAPTER - 19

Next Morning

When Taehyung entered his home, he was surprised to see Jimin still there in his living room. He really thought that Jimin would have gone home by now but he never expected him to be sitting in his house with his mom and talking to someone on the video call. It looked like they all knew each other from long ago.

Taehyung recognized the voice of person they were talking to, Kim Hanuel his cousin. The only member he was left with in his pervious life time. Listening to the young carefree voice of Hanuel gave him happiness. His eyes got filled with tears when he thought about what would have happened to Hanuel after he learned about his death in his previous life time.

Jimin who was dramatically talking to Hanuel was the first one to see Taehyung standing there.

"Tae. You are finally home. You missed the delicious dish aunt made for me. Your loss. Come here, see Hanuel is on the video call." He shouted happily and only then Mrs. Kim eyes fell on her son.

"Bear, Is everything okay? Why are you looking so sad?" Mrs. kim asked him worriedly.

"Mom I'm okay. I was just shocked to see Jimin here and something went into my eyes." Taehyung said as he blinked his eyes to get rid of the tears gathered there. He went and sit beside Jimin and slapped his shoulders and took the phone away from his hands and started talking to Haneul.

"Hey, Hannie"

"Hey Hyung. How are you?"

"I'm fine and how are you? How is your studies going on? When will you come back here?" Taehyung rapidly questioned.

"Woah! Calm down brother. I'm fine. Studies are going on very well. And I'll come back after two months when exams would end."

Then they started talking, having fun, teasing Taehyung about his meeting with Jeongguk. They talked till the time Hanuel said goodbye as his classes will start soon.

All of them said goodbye to each other, then Taehyung turned to Jimin,

"And you Mr.?"

"What don't give me that look. I was going home but it was mom who stopped me from going and said that I should stay here. I think its great, i will go to office tomorrow with you. Mom I'm feeling tired so I am going to my room to sleep. Good Night. Good night to you too Tae." Jimin replied and stood up from the couch and went upstairs leaving Taehyung shocked. It seems like Jimin adapted his family as if a fish to water.

Taehyung turned to his mom, his eyes big as saucers, who was enjoying this way too much and was stifling her laugh.

"Wha-what was that?" Taehyung stumbled with his sentence, still in shock.

"That my bear is my adopted son." His mom said and left the living room still laughing.

It looked like everyone has gone mad expect him and his Ggukie. He too stood up and went to his room. He picked some night wears from the closet and went to freshen up. He came back after half an hour. He did his night routine and went to his bed.

He was really tired but the moment he closed his eyes, the kiss flashed in his front of his eyes. He got shy and buried his face in his pillow. He smiled and closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

Jeongguk on the other was in the meeting but was not able to pay attention to anything they were saying, his mind was somewhere else. In fact listening to the voice of presenter he started to get a headache.

"Stop. We will continue this meeting tomorrow. And there were some mistakes in seventh and ninth slides. Correct those. I better not find those mistake tomorrow." He said as stood up from his chair and left the meeting room with his PA and assistant following him.