CHAPTER - 6

Parents and Public Reaction

When Taehyung was about to enter in the mansion a sudden urge came into his heart and he without thinking did what his heart told him to do. He kissed Gguk on the cheek. Then he rushed towards the door leaving Jeongguk standing there.

He pressed the door bell and stood there waiting for someone to open the door. When the house's head butler opened the door and let him inside, he directly ran to his room and after reaching his room the first thing he did was jumping on his bed and burying his head in the pillow and squealing into it, recalling the kiss. He didn't know from where that confident and courage came at that time when he without any thought kissed his Ggukie. But he was not regretting the kiss. Definitely was not regretting it. He was just shy. He opened his phone and saw the number saved by the name of 'Jeon Jeongguk'. So Boring. His husband is so plain and boring. He changed the name to 'My Ggukie♥️.'

He stared at the number for quite some time and started dreaming about his life with his husband. His happy life. He was still dreaming when a knock on his room's door brought him back to reality.

"Come in"

Butler opened the door and came in and informed him,

"Young Master, Master and Mrs. are calling you. You are required to meet them in the study room. They are waiting for you."

"Okay, tell them I'm coming in few minutes."

Butler replied "okay young master" and went back to his work. Taehyung stood up from the bed and fixed his clothes and hairs and went to study room where his parents were waiting for him. Upon reaching in front of study room he took a deep breathe and knocked on the door.

"Mom... Dad"

"Come in Bear"

Taehyung eyes got filled with tears after listening to the voice of his mom. It's been five complete years since he heard that voice, he took a shaky breathe and opened the door and went in.

The first thing he saw was his parents sitting on the couch at the corner of the room with his brother standing at the other corner of the room, eyes fixed on the book held in his hand. Tae knew even if his eyes are on the books his focus is on him.

He then fixed his gaze back on his parents. He had blamed his parents for the break up. In the past, he thought that if they hadn't fixed his engagement with Jeongguk, then Mi Kwan wouldn't have broken up with him. His parents never liked Mi Kwan, who according to them was just using Taehyung to reach at the top, which was the bitter truth but he being an idiot never understood that. They had clearly stated that they will never accept Mi Kwan as his significant other.

Taehyung blamed them that even after telling them about his love for Mi Kwan, they didn't broke off his engagement with Jeonguuk. After his marriage with Gguk he never talked to them, never forgave them until the last year of their life, till the time where he learns that they were just looking out for him, his parent's intentions were always for his best.

Even if he was a son of a prestigious family, they didn't discouraged him to follow his dreams, they were always supportive. But, Taehyung didn't followed his dreams rather he followed Mi Kwan and that only fueled his parent's hatred for Mi Kwan.

Taehyung saw his parent's faces, his father have a distasteful frown itched upon his face and his mother have a sad expression. Last time when he saw them, they were lying dead on the floor of their own room, blood oozing out of their wounds where they were shot, the tears in his eyes intensified and were already on his eyelashes ready to fall down at any moment. But he looked away not wanting to cry and blinked his tears away and then turned back to his parents and inquired,