CHAPTER - 63

The Past and Talk

Taehyung was sitting beside Jeongguk as they were going back to Seoul in latter's car.

Jeongguk looked towards Taehyung who was doing something on his phone.

"What are you doing, bub?"

"Why do you have so many pictures of mine in your phone?" Taehyung asked as he saw his pictures in other's phone.

Jeongguk's ears turn red as soon as he heard Taehyung's question. He feared that Tae might find him creep for having his pictures saved in his phone.

"I- actually.." Taehyung couldn't control his laugh as he saw almighty CEO Jeon stuttering.

"Bun, I was teasing you. It's okay to have my photos in your phone. It's not like any of these were taken without my consent. But why do you still have my first photoshoot's pictures?"

"Because they were your first released pictures. The first pictures you had taken when you stepped in to follow your dreams. All these pictures are your journey to where you are right now. And I will still save pictures of your future steps."

Taehyung smiled, feeling happy that he found someone who cares about him and his dreams so much. But his smile vanished when he recalled what actually happened that day when he came back home after his first photoshoot.

Flashback

When Taehyung started his journey, he never even bothered to look towards Jeongguk. He received a flower bouquet right after he finished his first shoot and he happily accepted it thinking it was from Mi Kwan.

Only after he came back home and got a call from Mi Kwan stating he forgot about his photoshoot he searched the bouquet and found a note there.

Congratulations for your first step taken towards your dream.

I am happy for you, Tae.

Whenever you need me, feel free to call me. I'll be always there for you.

-Jeongguk

Taehyung become enraged when he saw the note and he went towards study room where Jeongguk was, as he came at Kim Mansion to discuss about some project he had signed with Namjoon. He barged inside the room without knocking.

"Who do you think you are?" Taehyung directly at Jeongguk without paying attention to Namjoon who stood up to stop him.

"Tae What-?"

"Hyung don't interfere." Taehyung didn't even let his brother finish his sentence and stopped him in middle. He then turned towards confused looking Jeongguk.

"Why did you sent me these flowers? How did you knew about my photoshoot? Are you stalking me? God! Why don't you understand I don't like you? You doing all these things will not make me like you. In fact it's making me hate you more.

And if I am in any need of help, Why will I call you? Who even are you to me? Let me tell you who you are.

A stranger.

You are a stranger to me, a stranger by looking at whose face, my day is ruined. You know where this bouquet belong."

Taehyung asked Jeongguk who was looking at him with dejected smile, but Taehyung didn't cared about other's feeling. He was angry at his boyfriend who forgot such an important day of his life and that anger increased when he saw the note.

He wanted to get his feelings out and who would be better target than Jeongguk, a person who will never say anything back to him.

"This bouquet belong here, in trash." Taehyung finished as he threw the bouquet in dustbin, right in front of Jeongguk.