CHAPTER - 27

Aftermath

Jeongguk rushed towards his car with still unconscious Taehyung in his arms. Ho Song hurriedly opened back doors of the car. Jimin quickly sat inside and helped Jeongguk to lay Taehyung's head on his lap.

After making sure that Taehyung is laid comfortably he rushed towards the driver seat and Ho Song occupied the passenger seat.

For the first time in his life, Jeongguk drove without caring about his speed limits or Traffic lights. The only thing in his mind was to reach hospital as soon as possible.

"Jimin. Inform Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Jeongguk ordered as they reached near the hospital. Jimin quickly complied and asked the couple to reach directly at hospital.

Jeongguk picked up Taehyung carefully and rushed inside the hospital calling for doctor.

"He fell unconscious. I need a VIP room and a doctor of him quick. Tell the doctor the patient is Jeon." He told the two nurses who were standing there.

After the nurses heard the name Jeon, they both quickly went to different ways, one went to call for doctor and other started showing them way to VIP ward.

Soon a doctor came, firstly he greeted Jeongguk and then went inside to check upon Taehyung.

After sometime Mr and Mrs reached there, following them were Jeongguk's parents and they started questioning Jimin as they saw Jeongguk was agitated and it seemed he would not answer any of their questions.

Jimin quickly summarised what happened at the party which he learned from Ho Song. Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon was beyond angry after learning about Jisan's plan regarding their children.

"I will kill that bastard." Mr Kim muttered.

"He will curse the day he thought of using my children for his dirty play." Mr Jeon angrily mumbled.

"I will handle Jisan." came the incensed voice of Jeongguk, sending shiver down Jimin's spines who was standing beside him.

Before anyone could say anything, doctor came out of room and they all ran towards him.

"Doctor. What happened? Nothing is serious right?" Mrs. Kim was the first one to question.

"It was a case of Situational Syncope. It usually happens when body reacts to a certain trigger. In case of Mr. Kim it happened because of emotional distress. It caused his heart rate to drop and blood to rush to his legs which lowered his blood pressure. As a result, less blood flowed to his brain and he experienced a transient loss of consciousness." Doctor explained.

"Whatever happened with Mr. Kim or the situation in which Mr. Kim was, it triggered his Vagus nerve, a part of nervous system which can become very protective in some situations, and caused him losing his consciousness as way to protect him from emotional distress." Doctor continued explaining. He then further added,

"And I think Mr. Kim has been stressed from few days, his Blood Pressure is very low. Its nothing concerning for now but in future it can cause serious trouble. I'll suggest that he should stay here for one more day so we can observe him." Doctor told them

"Can we meet him?" Mrs Kim questioned.

"Not right now. Let him rest till he gain consciousness of his own and I suggest that for now please refrain from questioning him anything. It can trigger his nervous system more. I would suggest that after he is discharged from hospital take him away from all the stress, like a vacation or something. It would be good and fresh for his brain. Now please excuse me." Doctor said as he nodded and left to attend his next patient.

After sometime a nurse who was inside the room rushed out calling for doctor making everyone present there scared. Doctor soon came back with nurse following him behind as they rushed inside, soon doctor came outside and all went towards him to know about the situation.

"Patient is hyperventilating. It seems like he is having some kind of nightmare. If we are trying to touch him, his breathing and heart rates are rising. Its not good. It can cause too much oxygen to enter his blood. We have to give him vaccine but patient is not comfortable with anyone coming close to him." Doctor sighed tensed.

Then a nurse came out and said,

"Doctor patient is calling for some Ggukie." gaining the attention of unmoving and emotionlessly standing Jeongguk.

"I'm Ggukie." He said moving towards doctor.

"Mr. Jeon please go inside. Maybe you can help him calm down." Doctor said as he moved little back for making way for jim.

Jeongguk quickly went inside and saw Taehyung breathing heavily, still unconscious, murmuring something as nurse trying to hold his struggling hand for giving him vaccine.

"Stop. Let me." Jeongguk rushed towards them and gently held Taehyung.

For a moment Taehyung started struggling feeling hands on him, calling for Ggukie but Jeongguk still held him gently and carefully brought him closer to his chest and started soothingly whispering near his ear 'I'm Ggukie', 'Ggukie is here' or 'Relax baby.'

It took him quite some time to make Taehyung completely relax and calm down. Nurses after seeing that patient is not struggling left the room giving them privacy.

Jeongguk stayed in the room as he gently started caressing Taehyung's hairs. After some time Taehyung again started muttering something gaining his attention. He very carefully brought his ear near Tae's lips and heard.

"Ggukie they are trying to touch me. Stop them" as his tears started streaming down his cheeks. He was in the moment when he really was drugged but this Jeongguk didn't came to save him.

"Oh Baby! I'm here." Jeongguk said he gently held Taehyung and started humming a song to make Tae sleep.

Next Morning

Taehyung grunted as he opened his eyes, he was in an unfamiliar room, he moved a little to look around more cautiously when he felt a little sting his arms, he looked down and saw an IV drip there. He suddenly remembered what happened yesterday, all the words he listened started roaming in his head. He immediately sat down scared and looked around to find someone when he noticed washroom door being opened and Jeongguk coming out.

"Ggukie." He shouted calling Jeongguk, he was feeling scared in this unfamiliar room.

Jeongguk after listening his name turned around and quickly held trembling Taehyung in his arms. What he feared actually happened. When he went to washroom Taehyung was sleeping and he prayed for him to not wake up when he was in washroom, knowing very well Taehyung will be scared.

"Shhh Baby I'm here. See, I'm here.You are safe."

"Ggukie he was planning to-to" Taehyung couldn't finish as he buried his face in Jeongguk's chest.

"Nothing happened. You are safe. I'll not let anything happen to you." Jeongguk told him as he started swaying Taehyung gently who's face was still hidden in his chest.

Soon Taehyung fell asleep, both because of medicines and feeling safe. Jeongguk very carefully laid him down and looked at sleeping Taehyung who was still tightly holding his one hand. He fisted his other hand with only one thought in his mind,

'Your end is near Jisan. I'll end you. Be careful Jeon is coming for you.'

________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know. 🤗🤗

Taehyung is mentally and emotionally strong after what he went through in his previous life but sometimes, something triggers people so bad that they just need someone to hold them and protect them.
And that's what is happening with Taehyung.

I have to do some google researches regarding the medical terms as I don't know anything about it (commerce student). So if something wrong is mentioned let me know, I'll edit it.

Thank you so much for reading. ♥️♥️