CHAPTER - 41

The Garden Route : Wilderness & Plettenburg Bay

Wilderness

The next day Taehyung woke up quite early. It is rare that he woke up at 4:30 in the morning, maybe because they went to bed early last night. He looked and saw Jeongguk was still sleeping. He laid there for few minutes.

After some time he stood up but not before kissing over Jeongguk's heart. He made sure to completely tuck Jeongguk in blankets and went towards the balcony of the room. The morning air was so fresh, and there was not a sound in the world except the sound of water waves and attrition.

Waking up this early gave him a chance to witness one of the true beauties in the world. All of that which happens before the world wakes up and the sunrise, on a bay, is something everyone should witness in their lives. The way the world stops in that moment of time gives such peace within you to take on the day. Every sunrise offers a new beginning, a new chance to start over, and a new day we learn to appreciate.

Slowly the orange and yellow bright ball begins to appear like the colors oranges, lemons, and a grapefruit. The sun began to rise higher and higher very slowly and the colors became more vibrant. The sky and water connect with each other and the light struck across the water. The sky began to cast all the colors in the sky onto the water. The light began to shine brighter and brighter to eliminate the darkness. The sunrise made the water glisten and the birds began to fly over the water peacefully. The sound of the birds chirping and the breeze coming off the water were so gentle and gave him sense of peace.

He felt arms around him and was soon engulfed in a huge blanket, only after that he felt it was cold outside. He was so soaked in nature that he didn't felt the cold wind waves.

"Morning Ggukie." He whispered as he kept looking at the sunrise.

"Morning baby. What are you doing here? And you are not even wearing any thing warm. You will get sick love. See your nose is red too." Jeongguk rambled as he brought him closer, started to rub Taehyung's hands and nose, trying to make him warm.

"I am fine Ggukie. Don't worry. I was just admiring the nature Bun. See, its so beautiful." Taehyung pointed towards the still rousing Sun and the beautiful heaven it has created with its sunrays and reflection in the blue clean water.

"Hmm. Its definitely beautiful." Jeongguk muttered.

They stood there quietly, as calmness came over and engulfed them . They both became in a soothing state of mind and were excited to start their day, ready to make more memories.

After getting freshen up and having their breakfast, all of them continued their journey to next stop of Garden Route, Wilderness.

Wilderness is a seaside town on the Garden Route of the southern Cape in South Africa. Their first destination was Wilderness Beach Resort.

 Their first destination was Wilderness Beach Resort