CHAPTER - 72

Alliance

'I am coming for you Jisan.'

_________________________________________________

Taehyung was waiting for Jimin to arrive at a restaurant. After a lot of thinking, he had decided to include Jimin in his plan. No matter how much advantage he have, it would be a lot better if someone is with him. He need someone to help him or cover up for him.

Obviously, he couldn't tell Jimin about his previous life or anything related to that. Jimin will think he had gone mad so he will tell him half truth only. Taehyung was deep in his thoughts when Jimin entered the restaurant.

Jimin after entering the restaurant looked around and his gaze soon landed on Taehyung who seemed like he was there physically but mentally he was somewhere else. Jimin frowned and started walking towards Taehyung. When he reached near him he waved his hand in front of Taehyung who didn't even blinked. The frown on his face deepened and he shook Taehyung by his shoulders.

"Huh?!!!" came the exclamation from Taehyung due to sudden movement. He looked towards the hand on his shoulders and then started at Jimin.

"When did you reached here?"

"When you were busy in the thoughts of your Ggukie." Jimin mocked as he took the seat.

"I was not thinking about him." Taehyung whined. Well he really was not thinking about Jeongguk but his cheeks still got dusted with red hue which didn't helped his case in front of Jimin who teasingly raised his eyebrows.

"Okay you were not thinking about him. Now, tell me why did you asked me to meet you here. Your voice was very serious that time. Is everything okay?" Jimin teased him first but then suddenly serious. His eyes and voice filled with concern.

"I need your help." Taehyung replied after thinking about his decision one more time.

"Okay. I'll help you." Jimin replied without even blinking and the immediate answer stunned Taehyung.

"Won't you ask me for what I need your help?" Taehyung dazedly questioned.

"Should I? Wait it's not something illegal right?"

"Maybe it is." Taehyung replied cautiously.

"What???" Jimin shrieked.

"If you don't want to then it's completely fine. I understand." and Taehyung did. No matter how close friend you have, they will not agree to help you with something illegal.

"I will help you." Now that came as a shocker for Taehyung.

"What? You will? Even if it is something illegal?"

"Tae, it is my dream to do something illegal. You know in my childhood I wanted to be mafia boss. I still read some mafia related fictions. Mafia boss are so hot. The one book which I am currently reading, the Mafia boss of that book has my heart. You know what he said to the heroine?

'A hero can kill his girl to save the world but a villain can kill the world to safe his girl'.

Isn't it hot. If it was me in her place I would have dumped that crusty ass hero and ran away with villain. Now tell me what do we have to do? Beat someone, kidnap someone? But no murder okay." Jimin rambled excitedly.

Taehyung blinked in shock when Jimin started speaking, not understanding how to comprehend the things he was hearing. He came out of shock when he heard the word kidnapping and murder.

"Woah!! Calm your horses down Chim. We are not beating or kidnapping someone." Taehyung strongly denied and was again shocked when he saw the light dimming from Jimin's eyes.

"Then what do we have to do?" Jimin sulkily asked.

"A little bit of stalking, breaking in some houses, Illegally acquiring some videos.... maybe blackmailing someone."

"Sounds exciting. I'll help. Wait who are we stalking?"

"A lot of people." Taehyung mumbled.

"Who? Names." Jimin demanded.

"Jisan, Jeha, Mi Kwan, Yuchen and my uncle and his family." Taehyung counted.

"Okay I understand about the others but why are we stalking your uncle and his family?" Jimin questioned genuinely. Taehyung was not surprised by the question he was expecting that. His uncle is very good at pretending.

"He is involved with Mi Kwan and Jisan. I heard their conversation." Taehyung lied about hearing the conversation.

"What? Why would your uncle do that?"

"Jealousy and greed." Taehyung simply answered in three words but they were enough for Jimin to understand everything.

"Oh!" Jimin was left baffled with the answer.

"Are you sure you will help me?" Taehyung asked again to confirm.

"Yeah I will, you are my friend Tae just order what you want me to do, I'll do it. But I need one promise."

"What promise?"

"You will let me slap Mi Kwan one time."

"Huh? Okay.." Taehyung drawled as he agreed with the promise.

"Then, this deal is finalised Mr. Kim. It was nice acquainting with you." Jimin snobbishly replied with a fake arrogant tone.

"It was my pleasure working with you Mr. Park." Taehyung played along. They both shook hand but the moment they looked at each other's eyes they burst out laughing.

"Now moving to serious topic. We have a task at hand." Taehyung said after he calmed down.

"What task?"

"Tonight we will be going to Sapphire Club."

"That is the most expensive club of South korea, Tae. It means the security will be tighter then any normal club. The risk is huge."

"Yeah risk is there but that club is the place where we will find the proofs Jimin."

"How do you know we will find proofs there?" Jimin suspiciously asked.

"Intuition. Jisan used to visit that club daily. Even now he visit that club. It was on news yesterday." Taehyung didn't lied this time. Jisan do visit that club and that's why it was on news as how Jisan is allowed entry there when he got kicked out of Korea's business circle. Taehyung sighed in relied when Jimin nodded his head.

"What's the plan? What do we have to do?" Jimin asked.

"The plan is..." Taehyung revealed what he has planned and Jimin was left shocked at the way Taehyung has planned everything in so detail.

It was as if he was planning about this for months or Years.

"Wow!! This is so good." Jimin exclaimed after hearing the whole plan. Taehyung smugly smiled.

Jimin was about to say something for the smug smile when he got a call from Mi Kwan, who ordered him to visit the company for some artist's managers meeting. Taehyung waved him goodbye as he also started driving back home. Afterall he has to get everything prepared for his plan.

'Let the game begin.'

_________________________________________________

Hey guys, how are you?

Here is the new chapter. Hope you liked it.

It was a filler chapter.

Thank you so much for reading.️♥️

Guys, there is a new author who had just started writing their first book. It's a Taekook book.

It is a slow burn and will include abuse but it is not between Taekook. You guys can give it a try. ♥️

Stay safe and healthy. <3