CHAPTER - 52

It was four pm when Taehyung and Jimin reached airport. They arrived quite early since their flight was at 5:30 PM.

"See I told you we have a lot of time. I missed mom's jajangmyeon because of you." Jimin complained.

"Stop Complaining. I was just excited." Taehyung whined.

"Excited about what?" a familiar voice came. Taehyung and Jimin turned towards the direction where the voice came from.

Taehyung sighed and turned back towards Jimin earning a confused look from Jimin.

"Turning your back in front of your enemy isn't a good thing Mr. Kim." the person said.

"Well I don't think you are my enemy Miss Park. You are just a stranger who has this animosity with me whose reason is not known to me." Taehyung simply stated and it irked Jeha.

"Don't try to act smart with me Taehyung. If you don't consider me as your enemy why did you forced me to apologize to you? Why did you filled Mi-Sung ears against me?" Jeha replied with gritted teeth.

"I don't remember him forcing you to apologize." a cold voice interrupted Taehyung who was about to give Jeha answer.

After hearing the familiar voice Taehyung's emotionless face lit up and he excitedly turned around. And he was right. There standing was Jeon Jeongguk with a small gift bag in his hand.

"Ggukie." Taehyung excitedly called as he rushed towards Jeongguk to hug him.

"What are you doing here Ggukie?"

"My baby is starting his new journey towards his dream so I had be here." Jeongguk dotingly replied as he hugged Taehyung back.

"You are the best." Taehyung said as he gently pecked Jeongguk's cheeks.

"Miss Park what were you saying? Ah! Yes Taehyung forced you to apologize. I was present there but I can't recall him doing that so can you please help me to remember that. I think something is wrong with my memory." Jeongguk questioned Jeha who was standing frozen seeing him there and flinched after seeing his dark eyes fixed on her.

"I am sorry CEO Jeon I misunderstood something. Please Excuse me my PA is calling me." and with that she literally ran from there earning snicker from both Jimin and Taehyung.

"The way she ran it was like her tail was on fire." Taehyung giggled and leaned more on Jeongguk who was looking adoringly at the boy in his arms.

Feeling eyes on him Taehyung looked up and got mesmerised in his love's beautiful doe eyes. They were brought back from their love world by a very dramatic cough from Jimin.

Taehyung blushed seeing the look on Jimin's face. He cleared his throat and introduced them.

"Bun this is my PA and best friend Jimin and Mimi this is Jeongguk my fiancé."

"Hello CEO Jeon." Jimin replied with a slight bow.

"Hello and please call me Hyung as you are Tae's friend." Jeongguk also replied with a bow.

Jimin was shocked to see the richest and famous CEO Jeon bowing in front of him just because he was Taehyung's friend.

'Taehyung surely means a lot to him.'

"Sure Hyung. I shall go and see if director and other staff arrived or not. Taehyung you can come and join us after few minutes." Jimin said as he left to give couple some privacy but not before winking at Taehyung.

"Are you sure you will be okay?" Jeongguk questioned as it was Taehyung's first time going somewhere alone without his family.

"I told you I'll be fine bun. Don't worry." Taehyung again reassured him.