CHAPTER - 59

The following Days

After having their dinner, all four of them played games and had fun. When Taehyung came back to his room he picked up his phone and called his parents. After talking to them for few minutes he checked his message box. Jeongguk had seen the photos he had send him, but he didn't replied.

Taehyung thought about it and dialled Jeongguk's number. The phone ringed for few seconds but no one picked up the call.

'It's already 11'o clock. Is he still busy? Or is he sleeping?'

Taehyung thought.

Jeongguk had just come out of shower and was drying his hairs when he saw his phone flashing and vibrating through the mirror. He went towards his bed and picked up his phone. His lips formed a smile when he saw whose call was that.

"Hey Baby." He answered as soon as he picked the call.

"Hey bun. Were you busy?"

"I was just taking shower. How was the shoot?"

"I won the first task Ggukie- I mean my team won the task." And Taehyung went into deep detail about everything and Jeongguk just listened everything without interrupting him with a whipped smile.

"Ggukie are you listening?"

"Yes baby. I am listening."

"Did you saw the pictures I sent? It's quite beautiful here. I'll bring you to take a look next time when I have the chance!" Taehyung whispered.

Jeongguk listened as he spoke. Taehyung's voice made his heart flutter. He was silent for a minute and then he answered.

"Okay."

They chatted for a long time. Taehyung nagged and Jeongguk listened. Occasionally he would also respond back.

Jeongguk looked at time. It was past 12'o clock. He leaned against the headboard. The two of them have been chatting for almost an hour.

"Baby. Go to sleep now. You have to shoot tomorrow. If you don't get enough sleep your body will feel tired."

"Mhm.. Okay!"

"What happened Bub?" Jeongguk asked when he sensed Taehyung's hesitation.

"I miss you." came a muffled reply from other side.

Jeongguk stood up from his bed and replied back

"I miss you too Baby. Just four more days then you will be here, with me."

"Hmm I'll be there in your arms..... Umm....I am feeling sleepy. Good night. Take care." Initially Taehyung went with the flow and said the words which came to his mind but when he realised what he actually said he hurriedly cut the call without waiting for reply.

Listening to the beeping on the phone, Jeongguk chuckled. Taehyung was a little vixen who was born to tease him.

'Yes you will be back in my arms baby.' He thought while looking at moon.

On the other side, Taehyung, who was terrified after saying those words quickly ran towards his bed and collapsed on it. His face was red but there was a wide smile on his face. Joy was seeping out it.

The recording for next two days also went smoothly. Everyone was getting along very well. They had to do tasks everyday to earn themselves some benefits. Sometimes Taehyung won, sometimes he lost. But that's the part of game. Jimin, Seokjin, Ho-Seok and Taehyung's friendship developed more. Everything was going well, of course, with an exception of Park Jeha, who always found Taehyung an eyesore.