CHAPTER - 22

Jeongguk's Move

Jeongguk exited the meeting room and was going towards his office with his secretary, Choi Soobin following him behind like a kicked puppy, if possible one could easily imagine his ears flopped downwards.

Soobin knew he interrupted something important the moment his president sir exited his meeting room as he looked at him in most deadly manner. He just hopes that his President sir won't fire him for whatever mistake he made.

Choi Soobin was an intern when he started working at Jeon Inc. At first he was very scared of his President sir but slowly he started to adore him. For him, Jeongguk is his idol. He follows Jeongguk's every orders as they are god's words.

Oh! He is little possessive about Jeongguk too. He is the only one who can call Jeongguk 'President sir'. If someone else try to utter those words, they have to face an angry Soobin. Jeongguk is only his President sir no one's else.

What Soobin don't know is that Jeongguk adore him like his own younger brother and that's why he usually let Soobin go away easily with his mistakes.

And now you may be wondering why Jeongguk is glaring at Soobin, so what actually happened was :

Flashback: (20 minutes ago)

So Jeongguk was in his meeting room busy in his phone talking to his fiancé, all other staff members had already left the room and when he was about to leave as well, he got a phone call from Taehyung so he stopped in his track and started talking to him. He didn't have any idea when turned around and sat down on his chair again.

They both were so busy talking to each other that Jeongguk didn't heard the knocking sound on the door.

Taehyung - 'Are you free Ggukie?'

Jeongguk - 'Yes Tae I'm free, why ar-'

He couldn't finish his sentence when the meeting room's door was opened and in came Soobin like a hurricane while saying

"President sir you have a meeting starting in next 20 minutes."

Jeongguk looked at him horrified as soon as he finished the sentence.

"Get Out" He shouted while covering his phone praying Taehyung didn't heard him. Soobin after seeing his expression hurriedly whispered sorry and left the room.

Jeongguk gulped after not hearing anything from the other side.

Jeongguk - 'Tae...that- it was not-' He stumbled in his words

Taehyung- 'So you started to lie to me' came an emotionless voice from other side.

Jeongguk- 'I'm sorry Tae, it was just.' He couldn't complete his sentence not knowing what he was supposed to say, he did lied to Tae.

Taehyung- 'Don't. Never lie to me Ggukie. Always tell me the truth. And now a days you are not paying attention to your work. You have already cancelled a lot of your meetings to meet me. Focus on you work, I'll not disturb you. I'm hanging up the phone, focus on the meetings. Bye' .

And he hung the call without waiting for any answer.

End of flashback

So when he came out of the meeting room, Jeongguk was angry at himself for lying and but he was more angry at Soobin for exposing his lie, if it wasn't for Soobin, he wouldn't have gotten caught. Soobin was the reason he got scoldings from Taehyung.

This the reason behind Jeongguk's angry expression and Soobin's sad expression as his president sir is angry at him and is now currently ignoring him.

As soon as Jeongguk entered his cabin, Soobin started telling his President sir what his remaining schedule for the day was.

"Clear my schedule after my meeting with Mrs. Chu. We will go to check at construction process of new Jeon corporation by the Namsan river." Jeongguk informed Soobin while unbuttoning his cufflinks.

Now it was time for Soobin to gulp. The work at construction site was almost same as it was last time president sir visited there. Workers there were lazing out thinking Mr. Jeon will not visit there so soon. Now it seems like the workers will get to know why Jeongguk is feared among Business Elites.

Soobin still nodded his head, feeling a little nervous and he started noting down all the things Jeongguk was saying.

"One more thing" Jeongguk said, his voice cold, making Soobin get the feeling as he was in Antarctica, he looked up from his I-pad, patiently waiting for his president sir to continue " Release a secret notice in the business industry whoever will work with Jang Entertainment will be going against me." Jeongguk finished his sentence. He was still angry at Mi Kwan for using that curse word while talking to Taehyung.

Soobin was shocked, nothing like this happened before.

"But sir won't it affect Jeon's reputation and it will also affect Mr. Kim, he is still in Jang Entertainment." Soobin questioned.

"About Jeon's reputation, it will not affect it at all. That's why I said release a 'secret notice', among those who are not beneficiary from Jang Entertainment. Whoever you think are friends with Jang's hide that notice from them. You know how to do that right." Jeongguk raised his eyebrows at him to which Soobing eagerly nodded, His president sir is so smart.

"And about Taehyung's work, that bastard is not letting Taehyung work at all and even if there are few offers for him, he is rejecting them on Tae's behalf." Jeongguk muttered angrily.

"President sir I think that Jang is an idiot. Because if he let Mr. Kim work, it's his company that will be benefited, because Mr. Kim has hundred time better capabilities and talents as compared to other models in Jang Entertainment. That's why he was able to make you, my President sir fall in love with him. I respect him." Soobin said.

At first his sentence was genuine which later turned into the admiration for Taehyung for winning Jeongguk's heart. Soobin is just a lot biased towards Jeongguk and all his loved ones.

"But what I don't understand is why is Mr. Kim not leaving that shitty excuse of company. He can join Aunt Ho's company." Soobin suddenly questioned.

"Because of his contract Soobin."

"But President sir Mr. Kim is heir of Kim family he can easily pay the amount of breaching the contact." Soobin was confused.

"Soobin don't forget that he is a public figure, in entertainment company. Yes he can pay for breaching the contract but it will affect his image among the other labels and companies which will in turn affect his future projects, It will not matter if he is Aunt Ho's company. And I think he also has other reasons too that I don't know, but I will not force him to tell me that, I'll be just there with him." Jeongguk calmly explained.

'Mr. Kim is so lucky. My President sir really do love him a lot.' Soobin admiration for Taehyung also started to grew.

Soon they both left for their last meeting of day. On the other side, Taehyung after hanging up his call was busy watching Cooking Tutorials. He really was serious about learning to cook.

He had planned what would be his gift for Mi Kwan's Birthday. A gift he was sure will make Mi Kwan's days restless and his nights sleepless. And after planning that gift, he was free as he didn't have any work so why not learn cooking Ggukie's favourite dishes.

While Mi Kwan was having an intimate moment with Yuchen in his room unaware that he had irked the known Business World Emperor, unaware about the storm coming his way from two different sides.

__________________________________________________

Here is the next Chapter. Let me know how was it?

Now you all know the one reason why Taehyung is not leaving Jang Entertainment.

I'm really sorry for not updating in last two days.

I hope you enjoy reading. ♡♡

Thank you so much for waiting.️♥️