CHAPTER - 20

The Photoshoot

Even when Taehyung reached his cabin he was still angry at Mi Kwan. He wanted to go back to his office and give him a piece of mind or smash his head on the wall, later one seemed more better option to him.

"How dare he? How can he say something like that about my Ggukie?" he grumbled angrily.

Jimin who was behind him was shocked with Taehyung's outburst. He couldn't help but think,

'When did Tae's feeling for Jeongguk changed so much? Didn't he and Mi Kwan just broke up three days go? What is going on?'

Jimin was confused seeing the protectiveness of Taehyung toward Jeongguk. But he shrugged the thought for sometime and focused on calming down an angry tiger who was busy pacing around the office still cursing Mi Kwan's existence.

It took Jimin one hour to fully calm him down. And now they were sitting on the couch, half laying on couch to be more precise, and eating their ice creams as Taehyung need to eat something to calm himself and his emotions. They don't have anything to do today except the photoshoot, that too is at 1PM and right now its only 11:30 AM so they both decided to spend that time while lazing out. While they were doing that Taehyung decided to disturb Ggukie as he started to feel bored.

On the other hand Jeongguk was in a meeting, when his secretary opened the door, not minding the on-going meeting with the staff. The staff got surprised and started cursing the secretary in their minds for barging in, as they were so sure that their boss will get mad now.

But the secretary didn't paid any attention to all the looks he was getting and directly went to their boss who raised his eyebrows as he glared at him.

"President Sir"

"Why? And the reason better be important." his voice sounded deathly.

"It's Mr. Kim." was the answer he got as his secretary raised his phone towards him.

Whenever he is in a meeting, his phone stay with his secretary, and the secretary is told that if there is a call from any Jeon family member then to came to him immediately. It doesn't matter how important the meeting is, his family is always his priority. But it never happened before as his family don't call him when they know he is in a meeting.

Jeongguk didn't directly told the secretary about disturbing his meeting for Kim Taehyung but the secretary did so because he knows Mr. Kim is very important to his President sir, and he will be dead if he didn't informed his President sir about the message.

Jeongguk to everyone's shock reached out his hand as the secretary gave his phone to him. Jeongguk crossed his legs as he leaned on his swivel chair and saw the message notification. As he opened the message box and saw the message his lips twitched making the staff present there feel a shiver in their spines. It was a rare occurrence for their boss to smile, and now they are curious why did he smiled.

"10 minutes break" Jeongguk said as he casually stood up from his seat, his secretary following him behind like a lost puppy, patting his own back in his mind for the thought to inform his President sir about the message as they left the meeting room, leaving behind them the group of staff dead curious and dumbfounded.

"Is it the end of the world or was this a collective group dream?" one staff asked as their boss left the room.

"He was okay when his secretary barged in, he fucking smiled. Oh! that beautiful smile. He then gave us a break. Maybe its really the end of the world. But I don't mind if the world ends now itself because I saw his smile." One female staff fangirled and said while clutching her heart.