CHAPTER - 44

Park Jeha

The sky gradually became dark.

Taehyung held the new thermos bottle he had bought as he returned to the hospital. It contained the fragrant pork soup he had bought. It was a difficult task to make Yeonjun drink it as his focus was entirely fixed on the chicken bucket that was held in his other hand.

But he did somehow made drink it, by blackmailing him.

It was early evening when Mrs. Choi arrived at hospital. She was in Daegu when he received the news of her son's accident. Now she was with Yeonjun and had asked him to go home to rest.

When Taehyung finally exited the hospital, it was already eight p.m. He was just about to walk toward his car, parked across when he saw a luxury brand shop from the corner of his eye.

From the window, one of the grey shirts caught his attention. The shirt appeared to be part of a line of male clothing from a high-end brand. It would never go out of style and the shade of grey also gave an subdued yet classy feeling.

If worn by Jeon Jeongguk, the shirt's grace would raise.

'This shirt would suit Ggukie. He will look so hot in this.'

And with that thought he started walking towards the shop. He was so busy in his thoughts that he didn't paid any attention to a limited edition black Rolls-Royce stopping across the road.

Soobin, who was sitting in the passenger seat was looking out of window when he saw his president sir's fiancé. He signalled driver to stop the car and said in surprised voice,

"President Sir, isn't that Mr. Kim?"

Jeongguk who was reading some documents turned his eyes away from them and looked towards the direction Soobin was pointing at.

When Taehyung walked in, the store employee scanned the way he was dressed. The employee's eyes lit up and he immediately came to welcome the client.

"Welcome Sir. Are you choosing shirts or suits?" The store employee's face was filled with enthusiasm.

"Shirt." He replied as he headed for the shirt he liked from the outside. The employee followed behind.

"Is this shop newly opened?" Taehyung couldn't help but question as he had never seen this shop before and the way this employee or any other employee didn't seem to recognize him as Kim Heir.

"Yes Sir. It's just been a month since we opened our branch here. We are originally from Paris."

"Oh! And the employees too?"

"Yes sir. Actually the owner is quite you know." Employee didn't said anything after that as he started looking around, but Taehyung understood what he meant.

"Well. I would like to buy this shirt." Taehyung pointed to shirt he had seen from outside.

"You sure have a good taste Sir. This shirt just came yesterday. It is made of highest quality of shirt fabrics. It is soft and comfortable." As the employee was telling about the shirt, a man and woman walked out of changing room.

"Oh! Isn't this Mr. Kim?"

Hearing that voice, Taehyung turned around. The man who was accompanying her also turned to glance at her.

"Hello Miss. Park and Mr. Lin." Taehyung replied as he politely bowed and then turned back to employee,

"I'll like to buy this shirt. Pick the size of a man around 5'10. Please double check the size, don't pack the wrong one."

(I didn't wanted to make Kook's height extra tall like 6 feet and all so I just used his original height)

"Sure Sir." The employee went off happily. Taehyung looked around the shop, maybe he could find something else to buy too.