CHAPTER - 78

Rumours and His Power

I would recommend to read the last chapter again before reading this one to make this chapter more understandable.

Continued...

_____________________________________________

It was lunch break and all the staff along with actors and actresses were enjoying the break. In the last four weeks everyone has gotten together. Taehyung being the social butterfly he was, has made many friends. One of them was Jasmine, the lead actress of the drama.

Jeha was watching Taehyung and Jasmine laughing together, two people she hated the most. Taehyung, well because he was Taehyung and Jasmine because she was engaged to the person she wanted.

As she was observing them, she saw when both of them suddenly stopped talking and Jasmine leaned down to whisper something in Taehyung's ears. Jeha didn't wanted to let go of any chance so she secretly clicked their pictures which seemed that they were being cozy and sent them to few news channels and websites.

Jeha watched as Taehyung stood up, he covered Jasmine with his coat and started helping her walk when her expressions indicated that she was feeling pain. This made her somewhat curious. She looked around and saw no was paying attention so she also started secretly following them. When she saw them going towards Jasmine's room she was baffled because she knew that Taehyung nor Jasmine are type of people who will cheat on their partner.

Taehyung and Jasmine reached the corridor and Jasmine entered the room. Jasmine was leaning on the door while Taehyung was standing outside the door. Jeha hid behind the wall and listened to their conversation.

"Thank you Tae." Jasmine said as she shut the door and Taehyung started coming back. Both unknown to fact that Jeha was clicking their pictures.

_______________________________________________

In South Korea

At Jang Entertainment

"Sir, One news channel called and demanded money so that they won't release Taehyung's pictures." A staff member informed Mi Kwan.

"What Pictures?" Mi Kwan frowned.

The staff handed him tab, Mi Kwan's eyebrows furrowed as he scrolled through the pictures in which Taehyung was seen being cozy with some female whose face was not clear. He then noticed the headline which read

'Kim Taehyung, fiancé of Jeon Jeongguk seen being cozy with someone. Is he cheating on South Korea's most powerful man?'

Mi Kwan knew if this article along with these pictures got released it will affect Taehyung's career badly. He evilly grinned and informed the staff.

"I will not pay. Tell Them." The staff nodded and left the room when Yuchen entered.

"What happened? Why are you so happy?" Yuchen asked as soon as she entered the cabin.

"Taehyung's downfall." Mi Kwan answered and started passionately kissing her.

And as quick as flash, the article was published. 

_______________________________________________

At Jeon Inc.

Soobin was continuously praying for himself as he entered the room to inform Jeongguk about the article. It was direct order from his President Sir to inform him if there is any news regarding Taehyung.

When he entered the room it seems like he was standing in Antarctica. It seems like his President sir was not in a good mood.

"What report is this? There's misplaced commas in few numbers. Call the Accounting Division. Redo everything. I want the revision within this day." Jeongguk ordered, he seemed really pissed.