CHAPTER - 54

The First Task : Part 1

The next day everyone was standing outside waiting for director to give them instructions for the first task. Taehyung, Jimin, Ho-Seok and Seokjin all of them were standing beside each other whispering and laughing while Jeha was standing a little far away with a scowl on her face. It was clear from her expression that she was not at all interested.

"So all of you are here. Good. Shall we start?" The director questioned enthusiastically.

"Not like we have choice." Jeha commented earning a scowl from director but he somehow controlled himself and continued.

"You guys must be wondering what will be your first task? Right? Well its very easy, so don't worry. The name of your first task is 'A Way Out'. All you have to do is to find a way out to the other end of the town. Simple."

"Just that?" Ho-Seok exclaimed.

"Yes" The director took a dramatic pause.

"It is not an individual game. You will be divided into team of two. Each team will be given some clues. Clues for each team are different except the last one. The last clue is similar for both the teams." The director as he looked at the participants expression. They all looked calm.

"So basically Treasure hunt." Seokjin pointed out.

"In some way but this game is more interesting." The director mischievously said.

"How?"

"Here is the twist. The clues will not lead you to your next clue. They will in some way but you will have to earn your next clue."

"Can you explain in one go." Jeha grumbled but was again ignored by everyone else.

"The clue which we will give you will take you to next clue and that would be a resident's house. The residents have those clues. You will have to earn those clues by impressing them and that can take more than one day so you might also have to convince them to allow you to stay at their home.

After you collect all the clues and reach the final destination that will mark the end of first part of task. Even if your team is first to reach it will not solidify your win. The winner will be decided by the second part of game. And if you are wondering what second part is then don't because it will be revealed when you reach the destination.

Now you must be wondering how teams will be decided. Then you didn't get to choose your team mate by your self. It will be chosen by another game. A game you will play after some time. You guys have one hour to buckle up your skills and I will tell you what that game is after one hour." The director finished and left from there.

They spent next one hour while warming up and getting ready. After one hour they were greeted by the director and his team.

"I hope you guys are ready for your first task. So as I told you earlier that your team member will be chosen after one game. For good results it is necessary to have a good team and you can chose your team member if you win this game.

This game has three parts. For the first part you will be asked ten questions related to World Geography, cultures and traditions. The one who gets five correct answers will get three blocks and will be able to move to next part. In the next part who will have to solve a puzzle and after you will solve the puzzle accurately you will get another two blocks.

And after you have acquired all the five blocks, you will have to balance them on a board.

Now here is the twist. The board will not be stable. It will be connected to a rope, you will have to held the rope tightly to make it stable and then you will have to place those blocks on the board one by one. Even if one block fall you have to start again. The winner will be the one who will place all those blocks on the board and will be able to balance it for 10 seconds." The director finished explaining.