CHAPTER - 32

Beautiful Moments

When Jeongguk woke up it was still midnight, almost 12:30 AM. He looked at Taehyung who was sleeping soundly after chatting with Jimin for almost two hours.

Jeongguk carefully tucked Taehyung into the blanket as it was cold that night and then laid beside him. He lazily looked around and his gaze fell on the flowers he had brought that afternoon. He kept looking at them without blinking.

After a while he took off his eyes from those flowers, resting his head carefully on Taehyung's chest, as if the effort of watching the flower was too much for him. He cuddled more into Taehyung, who turned and sleepily started caressing his hairs, feeling the rise and fall of his Tae's chest, the rhythmic sound felt like a lullaby providing him a serenity to close his eyes too.

With Taehyung's hand on his hair the soporific effect was almost irresistible and before he knew anything he fell asleep again.

Next Morning

The sun rose like a flower opening, gifting its petals to the world. New white rays shined through the window and were falling on to the sleeping Taehyung's face, awakening him up from his deep slumber.

He yawned and stretched his left hand as his right hand was held tightly by Jeongguk, almost numb but he didn't dared to move his hand away, not wanting Jeongguk's sleep to be disturbed.

He looked out of window and started admiring the beautiful morning view while his left hand got busy in playing with Jeongguk's hairs.

There is an awakening magic every day in the morning, like an old earth spirit rekindling all the powers and souls to knit together all new and beautiful day, full of new chances, new joys or new sorrows. The hue of world bloom anew as if each were a tiny flower reborn.

The morning sky is one of the most beautiful sights we see every day. It may not be as exciting as the sunset, but it's no less beautiful. There is nothing more pleasant to human senses then the beautiful sun rise. And what makes the morning more beautiful and serene is your love beside you. The greatest sweetness of earth is the heaven of a lover's company. And Taehyung was in his heaven.

After sometime Taehyung felt some movements beside him. Jeongguk was shuffling on the sheets, likely to wake up soon. Taehyung's whole attention went to his Ggukie, forgetting about everything, beautiful sun or beautiful day everything long forgotten just to admire his love.

Jeongguk slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw in the morning was Taehyung looking adoringly at him with a sweet smile on lips, his happiness could be seen on his eyes. He blinked, thinking maybe it was just another dream of his but was shocked when Taehyung cuddled into him, Tae's face now buried in his neck.

Without knowing, Jeongguk tighten his hold on the delicate body pressed against his. He felt soft sweet kisses being trailed from his neck, to his jaw and finally his earlobe and he soon heard a soothing, deep voice of Taehyung whispering 'Good Morning' in his ear.

"Good Morning Baby" He replied while gently kissing Taehyung's head and almost got heart attack when Taehyung slowly peeked at him from where he was hidden in his neck and sweetly pecked his lips and again went back to his hiding place.

They both spend some time like this, cuddled together without speaking anything just enjoying each others company. Their moment was disturbed when nurse came to check on Taehyung.

Taehyung was declared completely fine by the doctors, for which Taehyung just rolled his eyes and looked at Jeongguk with his pointed eyes as if saying, 'See I told you. Nothing is serious.' Which was true he was healthy doctors admitted him just to observe him but his parents and especially Jeongguk treated him like he had some serious disease.