CHAPTER - 46

Apologize Pt.2

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I was wrong." Jeha gritted her teeth and yelled.

'I will make you regret this, Taehyung.'

_________________________________________________

Mi-Sung who was listening while standing at the side began to panic. Today, if he did not apologize it's his end, and along with him it's the end of Lin family.

"Mr. Kim. I apologize for words and actions. It was very inappropriate of me." Mi-Sung and politely bowed.

Taehyung smiled coldly.

"Although Lin family is flourishing but they still gave a birth to an idiot child. With you being the only heir it seems that Lin family met with some retribution twenty years ago."

Oh how much Mi-Sung wanted to reply to this insult but he had to control his anger because Taehyung has support of CEO Jeon.

"If Mr. Kim feels that he can vent his anger this way, then scold me as you wish." He said in a fake voice.

"Scold? Someone like you? Talking to you, one would fear to dirty one's brain and scolding you would dirty one's mouth." Taehyung mocked. Well he truly believed that if you throw stone in the mud then the mud will get splash on you. So, better stay away. But sometimes people force you to reply in same tone as them.

"Wait. I heard that Mr. Lin has two companies under his name that are soon going to sold to some real estate company. Why don't you lower the price and sell those to me?" Taehyung innocently questioned.

Mi-Sung became stunned for a moment. Kim Taehyung who have no interest in Corporate world would make such offer. No one had thought this.

Jeongguk also glanced at him but didn't said anything. He is going to let his baby handle this situation.

"Fifty million dollar and both companies under my ownership. Deal?" Taehyung offered.

"Fifty million dollars for two companies? Even five hundred is considered low....." Mis-Sung stopped in the middle when he processed what Taehyung was actually doing. He looked at Taehyung and finally understood everything.

His Expressions....He was doing all this on purpose.

Mi-Sung closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. Oh how much he wanted to show him his place but he couldn't afford to earn Jeongguk's irk.

Because if he did so forget about two companies, whole Lin Corporation will not survive.

Right now, the situation was that even if Taehyung wanted to buy those companies free, he couldn't deny that.

"Fine! Fifty million could do." He said very painfully.

"Thank you. My lawyer will contact you. I'll also come with him to sign the contracts. Don't try to go back on your words Mr. Lin, with so many witnesses it is sure soon media will also get hang of this news. Because if you did so it will not be good for Lin family's reputation." Taehyung calmly said.

"I'll won't forget it. Never." Mi-Sung replied with gritted teeth.

Taehyung brightly smiled and turned to Jeongguk,

"Bun, let's go~~"

Jeongguk just stared at him for few minutes then chuckled. He dotingly rubbed Taehyung's head and guided him towards his car.

It was after they sat inside the car, Jeongguk turned to Taehyung and questioned him.

"Why do you need Mi-Sung's companies though? If I'm not wrong you were never interested in corporate world. If you want more companies you can ask me, I'll happily transfer some in your names."

"I just wanted him to pay for his words and I remembered the news I saw that he was selling his companies so I thought it would a better revenge, you know. And after I got ownership of those companies, I'll give one to Joonie hyungie and other one to you. You guys decide what you want to do with them. I'm really not interested in business and all." Taehyung answered

"And If we are talking about you transferring companies under my name, don't forget that after our marriage they will automatically become half mine." Taehyung shrugged.

That's it. Jeongguk stopped. Well, yes, he and Taehyung were in good terms, more then good terms but they never talked about marriage, Never and today Taehyung just casually confirmed that they will get married.

Jeongguk didn't thought much and pressed his lips to Taehyung's, who was shocked at first but then soon he also responded by snaking his arms around Jeongguk's arms.

They broke the kiss when they heard the knock on the car window. It was Soobin who knocked as he was standing outside to give some privacy to couple. He didn't wanted to disturb his president sir but they had a meeting to attend.

Taehyung fixed himself and then Jeongguk's hairs which earlier had turned into mess. After getting signal driver and soobin also got inside the car.

"Wait. Ggukie what were you doing here?" Taehyung suddenly questioned. Well this question was in his mind since the moment he saw him at the shop but he was distracted by other things.

"Just was passing by baby." Jeongguk replied.

Taehyung nodded. Hospital really came in way to reach Jeon Inc. from Jeon Mansion.

"Bun, why are you going to Jeon Inc. at this time."

"I have a meeting baby. And don't worry I took proper rest in the noon."

"Then it's okay." Taehyung smiled.

"I should go now. Mom must be waiting for me and you also must be getting late for meeting." Taehyung said after few minutes.

"Do you want me to send my driver with you?" Jeongguk asked.

"No need bun. I'll drive back myself."

"Okay." Jeongguk said as he got down from the car and went to other side and opened the door for Taehyung.

"What are you doing bunny?" Taehyung asked as he chuckled.

"Escorting my fiancé to his car." Was the cheeky reply he got. Taehyung never in his dreams thought that Jeongguk could be so cute. But here they are.

After reaching Taehyung's car, Jeongguk opened the door and helped Taehyung with his seat belt. After making sure that everything was alright, he pecked Taehyung's forehead and then his lips.

"Drive home safely Baby and message me when you reach there."

"You too Bun. And all the best for your meeting." Taehyung replied as he pecked Jeongguk's lips in return.

Jeongguk stood there till Taehyung's car was out of sight only then he went back to his car.

"Shall we go President sir?"

Jeongguk hummed and started reading those documents again which he was reading earlier. Soon they reached Jeon Inc.

When Jeongguk was about to enter the meeting room and was giving his phone to Soobin he said,

"If there is any message from Tae, inform me. No matter if meeting is still going on or not."

Soobin nodded as he watched Jeongguk enter the room

'For president sir Mr. Kim is sure his priority.'

___________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know your thoughts and views.

Are you enjoying this story so far?

And I just updated first chapter of my another story 'How We Met'. I hope you give some love to that one too.

Thank You so much for reading.♥️♥️