CHAPTER - 53

New Friendships

The next day, Adventure wind officially started recording. Taehyung was standing outside with Jimin, randomly talking about some things when he was interrupted by an annoying voice.

"Good morning Taehyung."

Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes while turning around.

"Good morning to you too Miss Park."

"Well from today till next week I am your senior so you must respect me." Jeha boasted.

"Sure."

"And please get accustomed to me being center of attention of everybody. You know I already have a big fanbase so my screen time would be more than you. As you have the least number of fans among all the participant you can stick to me you know for like more screen time. I will surely help you." Jeha didn't even tried to be modest.

Jimin was about to give this woman some appropriate answer when director came.

"Oh all of you are already here, Good. The remaining two participants are already at destination. So shall we also start our journey? And let me warn you beforehand the recording can start anytime anywhere be careful with your actions and words."

After getting affirmative response they all started their journey towards the secret destination. Taehyung and Jimin were in one car singing and shouting songs not knowing they were secretly getting recorded.

They were driving for hours when Jimin tiredly asked

"Where is the destination? How much more time it will take? If I am not wrong we are driving for almost six hours."

"It will take one more hour."

"Oh Somebody kill me. I can't survive one more hour. My whole body is numb from sitting for hours." Jimin dramatically replied.

"Don't be dramatic Mimi. Just one more hour then I will treat you with food." Taehyung offered while laughing.

"You are my saviour Tae-Tae. Forget it you are god." Jimin earnestly said, even his eyes started shining.

The car drove further and further away. The road condition started gradually getting worse, but the scenery outside the window was getting better and better.

Along the way, the fresh breeze and fragrance of flowers filled the air

Along the way, the fresh breeze and fragrance of flowers filled the air. It was sea of flowers. Taehyung was in a very relaxed mood. He had taken a lot of pictures of scenery and immediately sent few of them to Jeongguk.

Soon they reached their destination. Taehyung got out of the car with a whiny Jimin on his back, as according to other he was not able to feel his legs.

"Where are we?" Taehyung questioned when he looked around and couldn't recognize the place.

"Welcome to Cheongsando Island." The director excitedly announced.