CHAPTER - 43

Choi Yeonjun

Taehyung was tired from the trip and was planning to laze around and all when he got call from the hospital.

He drove hurriedly to the Seoul National University Hospital, rushing to a single orthopedics ward. The moment he reached near the ward, the door opened and a doctor wearing a white robe walked out.

The doctor was wearing a mask, revealing only his eyebrows and eyes, yet it didn't prevent Taehyung from recognizing him but he couldn't utter a single word. The doctor's cold gaze landed on him before sweeping away carelessly.

"Who is with the patient?" Doctor asked.

"I am." Taehyung replied

"The patient is completely okay. Just few scratches due to accident. No bone or any internal damage. But I will still recommend the patient to stay in hospital. Now please excuse me." Doctor said and left to attend another patient.

Taehyung entered the ward. The patient saw his expression when he walked in and couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Oh why is Mr. Kim here? I am thinking what I have done for Mr. Kim to grace me, a low life with his presence."

"I'm sorry Yeonjun."

"Sorry? For what? For not calling me, your childhood friend or for not even bothering to pick my calls?." Yeonjun asked, pretending to be confused.

Choi Yeonjun, Taehyung's childhood friend. Yeonjun is Mrs. Kim's Best friend's son. They grew up together, almost like brothers. They used to share everything but Yeonjun had opted to complete his study from US. So, that created a bit distance in their friendship and the distance widened more when Taehyung got in relationship with Mi Kwan.

"Yeah. Now don't be more dramatic. And you here, in Seoul?" Taehyung replied while shaking his head.

"I came to surprise you and teach you a lesson but got into an accident."

"That's why I always tell to drive like a decent human."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and lowered his head once more to see Taehyung's empty hands.

"God! It can't be! You came empty handed to meet a patient?" Yeonjun dramatically gasped.

Of Course, he came empty handed. Earlier on, when he received the call, he almost dropped his phone!

In his past life, Taehyung had ended their friendship. Yeonjun never liked Mi Kwan and he was very vocal about it too. He had told Taehyung a lot of times that Mi Kwan was using him for his advantage, but Taehyung never believed him and that started creating rift in their friendship. But the end of their friendship came when Yeonjun had seen Mi Kwan with Yuchen exiting from a private room together.

He called Mi Kwan to confront him and asked him to meet at a park. He was planning to record him and show that video to Taehyung but Mi Kwan had already took a dirty step before he could do anything.

Mi Kwan was suspicious so he called Taehyung. He somehow created a situation where Yeonjun got drugged and fell on him. It was at that moment when Taehyung came and saw them in compromising situation where Mi Kwan was trying to create distance between them and Yeonjun was clinging to him.

Mi Kwan made Taehyung believe that Yeonjun liked him and was trying to steal him from Taehyung and he being an idiot believed him. He ended his friendship with Yeonjun and didn't listened to him even when the later begged him.

After Jeongguk's death they rekindled their friendship and one day Taehyung suddenly received a phone call from Yeonjun asking him to come in pained voice and when he went there all he saw his dead body. Yeonjun had died covered with blood before his eyes.