The Pillar of Autumn & Lone Wolf

(What do you guys think Ash's theme song for Halo Reach Would be, other than Noble Six's theme that's already in the game. I had an Idea of Eminem - Till I Collapse.)

(And here we go, the final chapter of Halo Reach.)

Auntie Dot's satellite view shows Noble Team's Pelican being pursued by to Banshees and a Phantom.

Asźod, Eposz

August 30, 2552 16:52 Hours

Auntie dot speaks through coms. "Noble Leader, seek immediate medical attention."She gets no response. "Noble Leader, please respond."

Inside the cockpit of the Pelican. Ash moves closer to the pilot seat. Suddenly, several plasma bolts hit the Pelican, impacting Ash, flickering the Spartan's shields.

In the back of the Pelican, Emile is firing his Grenade Launcher at the two Banshees.

Emile concentrates fire on a single Banshee. The grenade detonates close by, and the EMP disables the Banshee, which swoops up and crashes into its wingman. Both are taken out, but the Phantom still pursues. The view switches back to the cockpit, and moves in front of Six. Carter, critically wounded but still in the pilot seat, takes off his helmet and throws it onto the ground. Blood splatters cover the cockpit window.

"Please respond, Sierra Two-Five-Nine." Auntie Dot calls out over coms. "You are alarming me."

Carter turns back to Noble Six. His face is bloodied, and his armor is charred from plasma fire. He speaks in a strained but calm voice. "Not sure how long she's gonna stay together. Skies are jammed up anyways. Gotta get you off here, Lieutenant."

Ash crabs the back of the pilot chair. "Sir, you-"

"Don't wanna hear it. Get those Packages to the Autumn."

Ash sighs in worry. "Done."

"Not yet, it's not... Emile, go with him. It's a ground game now." Carter orders.

Emile drops his emptied Grenade Launcher and makes a fist-to-chest salute. In the background. two more Banshees appear.

 two more Banshees appear