Halo CE: The Pillar of Autumn

(Here we go!! The start of a new adventure.)

An orbital view of a Reach, a planet that was once lush with life, is now a desolate wasteland from Covenant glassing. Covenant ships fly above the dead planet.

Planet Reach

September 10, 2552 22:04 Hours

But on the planet lies a once live and bloody battle field, is now quiet and still, but with two figures walking through the carnage of Elite bodies. A Pelican is a little away behind the two.

The two figure's stop.

Cut to a view on the ground as someone's eyes open up, but everything's hazy. Above the person is two ODSTs, one with a sniper, their armor as Black primary and red secondary. The second one has a shotgun, with red primary and black secondary.

"Is he alive?" The one with a shotgun asks, they have a male voice.

"He looks dead." The one with a sniper asks, they have a female voice.

"Grab the leg's, I got the arms."

The two ODST grab the person on the ground and lift up.

"Dot, who even is this person?" The male asks. "Oh, god, he's heavy."

"Noble Six, a Spartan-II of Noble Team." Auntie Dot says through the male ODST's helmet.

"That' doesn't help." The female says.

The two ODSTs move Ash towards the Pelican.

"Can't you give us something better dot?" The male asks.

"Negative, you do not have clearance for that information."

"Give us something, Dot."

"...His designation has recently changed to Hyper-Lethal Vector." Auntie Dot informs.

"And what does that mean." The two ODSTs say at the same time.

"There's only one other Spartan with that designation, the Master Chief."

"Holy crap!" The two ODSTs yell.

The three reach the Pelican and yelling is hear in the distance.

"We might have been compromised." The Male says as the two move Ash into the back of the Pelican.

Suddenly plasma rounds fly around and a few hit the Pelican.

"Asher, get this plane in the air!" The female yells.

"On it, Ruby!" Asher yells.

Ash blacks out.

.

.

Ash comes to and sees Ruby firing her sniper rifle out the back of the Pelican as they fly up. A few rounds his her, but her shielding save her.

Ash blacks out.

.

.

Ash comes to as the Pelican rumbles and shakes, Ruby's standing near Ash.

"Asher, we need to lose them!" Ruby yells.

"Flying a Pelican is very hard!" Asher yells.

The Pelican roughly shakes as an explosion goes off outside of it. Ruby tumbles, but stops herself from falling over.