Metropolis

A Marine sitting on the ground, breathing erratically, watches as Noble Six approaches, along with Caleb's squad. Ash steps over the Marine and walks up behind a standing female Marine.

"It blew right through us." The Female marines states and they watch as the Scarab ramps over the bridge, out of view. "50-cal, rockets... didn't do a thing."

A Pelican flies in and drops a Scorpion tank. Sergeant Johnson and Master Chief get out, as Ash, the ODSTs and the Marines walk over.

"Where's the rest of your platoon?" Johnson asks the female Marine.

"Wasted, Sarge." The Female Marine replies.

"And we will be, too, sir, if we don't get the hell outta here!" The Male Marines states.

Johnson puts a hand on the male Marine's shoulder. "You hit, Marine?"

"N-no, Sir."

"Then listen up! Usually the good Lord works in mysterious ways. But not today!" He motions to the tank. "This here is sixty-six tons of straight up, H-E-spewing dee-vine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me Cupid!" 

"What about the Scarab?" The Female Marine asks.

"We've all run the simulations, they're tough, but they ain't invincible. Stay with the Master Chief, and Noble Six. they'll know what to do."

"Yes, sir, Sergeant!"

"Thanks for the tank" Xi says. "He never gets me anything."

Sergeant Johnson climbs back on the Pelican, and cocks its machine gun. He smirks. "Oh, I know what the ladies like."

"Didn't I give you a Battlecruiser?" Ash asks Xi.

"After I did all the work to get us there." Xi states.

Caleb turns to Rick and Buckus. "Go with the Sergeant, me and Caylnn with stick with the Chief and Six."

"On it, sir!" Buckus and Rick climb into the Pelican.

Ladies like Superior Firepower

Ash looks out to the burning skyline with the Covenant assault carrier hovering over it. The suspension bridge is strewn with the wreckage of cars, tanks and buses. A multitude of Ghosts as well as a Wraith tank patrol the bridge.

Ash turns to the Chief. "Mind if I drive?"

Chief takes a rocket launcher off his back. "Go ahead."

A Wraith tank pulls up beside the two. Caleb is operating the plasma turret. Calynn pops out of the driver seat. "Well, let's give them a welcoming party!"

"I didn't bring the cookies." Caleb states.

Ash hops in the drive seat as the female Marine climbs in the turret, the Master Chief and the other Marine hop on the tread armor.

The two tanks make their trek across the bridge. Caylnn starts mortar fire as Ash shoots down several Banshees. Chief shoots down several Banshees as well.

"If Johnson's Cupid then I'm the Grimm Reaper!" Caylnn yells as she blows up the enemy Wraith.

The group makes it halfway across and several Banshees swoop in and attack them. Three Phantom dropships fly by, deploying troops and another Wraith tank.

Ash manages to shoot down a retreating Phantom, while Chief takes down the Banshees. Caylnn happily deals with the Wraith tank while Caleb and the Marines take care of the infantry.