Quarantine Zone

A Phantom stops and drops reinforcements, then flies off. The Arbiter, Tesa and Rtas are meeting on the snow below as multiple Special Operations Elites gather around them.

"In the center of this zone is a Sacred icon critical to the Great Journey." The Arbiter informs. "We must find it."

Rtas nods. "We shall cut into the heart of the infestation, retrieve the Icon, and burn any Flood that stand in our way!" Sangheili roar and growl in agreement. He turns to the Arbiter. "The parasite is not to be trifled with. I hope you know what you are doing."

"We hope so too." Tesa mutters.

The Arbiter looks to his right at the entrance ahead.

Objects in Mirror Are larger Than They Appear

Rtas speaks over coms. "Forward, warriors! And fear not pain nor death. Go, Arbiter, 'Tratam, I'll follow when our reinforcements arrive."

An Enforcer, along with some Aggressor Sentinels enter through the large door in the wall ahead.

"Enforcers!" An Elite yells. "To the vehicles! We'll need their heavy guns. Onward to the Sacred Icon!"

The teams pass through the tunnel and enter the structure within, they see Flood combat forms riding Ghosts.

"What?" An Elite questions. "The parasite controls our vehicles? No matter, they will die all the same."

The team destroy the Flood-driven vehicles as well as several Enforcers and Aggressor Sentinels. They continue and find an unmmand Warthog with dead human bodies around it.

Tesa kneels down to one of the bodies.

"Commander, we found a human vehicle!" An Elite informs.

Rtas speaks over coms. "Keep moving, I'm on my way."

Tesa closes the eyes of the dead human she's kneeling over. A com crackles to life in the Marine's helmet.

"I never want to come to a Ring again, it's not a nice vacation. The first one was enough." Caleb says over coms.

"Yeah, this better be the last one." Caylnn says over coms.

Tesa hums.

"'Tratam! Let's move!" The Arbiter calls out.

"Right." Tesa stands up and follows her team.

The team continues on and enter an area where a Scorpion tank, another Warthog and several more Ghosts, all under Flood control do battle with another Enforcer.

A Flood-controlled Wraith lobs Plasma mortars from across the gap.

The team eventually clears the area of hostiles.

As the Arbiter and Tesa leave the structure, a human controlled Pelican with a tank attached to it, flies over head. Firing at several Aggressor Sentinels clustered ahead of the group.

Healthy Competition

The team eventually clear the area, after dealing with several Enforcers and an onslaught of Flood combat forms. They leave through a door on the lower level.

The Arbiter and Tesa enter a Spectre and they drive through a valley of Flood-controlled Wraiths, with Enforcers rising and falling into and from the pits in the center. Dodging several combat forms wielding heavy UNSC weapons, the team continue through a tunnel ahead, and the crashes Sentinel Constructor Factory comes into view.