𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ೃ⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 forest of Pandora holds many dangers, but the most dangerous thing about Pandora is, you may grow to love her too much.

Ney'tiri sat cross legged by the burning pile of wood as she sung Neytiriya Waytelem, her song cord.

We sing the songchords to remember. Each bead, a story in our life.

A bead for the birth of our eldest son, Neteyam.

"Neteyam!" Jake announced raising the small chubby child into the air as the clan cheered in celebration.

A bead for when we adopted our first daughter, Kiri. Born of Grace's avatar. A daughter whose conception was a total mystery.

Jake and Ney'tiri stood by the glass tank in the lab that held Grace's pregnant lifeless avatar.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

The couple sat comfortably eating. Jake cradled baby Kiri in his arms. He extended his pinky finger towards Kiri , her small four fingered hand reached out and wrapped around it. A broad smile extended decorating his face.

A bead for the first communication with Eywa.

The clan's people sat before the Tree of Souls singing as one whilst Mo'at assisted Jake in attaching Neteyam and Kiri to the tree.

A bead for the birth of our daughter Iris.

Jake held the small, fragile child in his arms whilst Mo'at consoles her weary daughter after a very painful labour. Her eyes opened, revealing a stunning variation of green and yellow . He smiled, all is good.

The name Iris comes from the flower on earth.

Jake sat overlooking Kiri and Neteyam play, he held Iris in his arms as she giggled and clapped for no apparent reason, but pure happiness.

Iris means hope. A value Ney'tiri and I vow to to stick with no matter what.

A small smile played on his lips as the newborn's eyes darted around taking in the surroundings of the forest.

She is a reminder of the war, and how no matter how tough things get hope will power through.

Happiness is simple...

Jake placed Neteyam on his shoulders and ran around as Kiri held Iris' hand and the two girls chased after his tail. 

After, Jake and Kiri sat down with small baby Lo'ak, as Ney'tiri ran around making ikran noises. Iris and Neteyam chased their Mother as fits of laughter escaped their lips.