↞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜↠

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

THIRD PERSON POV-

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. ❞ Kiri uttered in awe as Lo'ak explained the previous days chaotic events. Iris scratched the back of her partly matted hair whilst stifling a yawn, she had barely gotten a wink of sleep. The evening was spent looking for Lo'ak after he stormed off and then finished with another lengthy argument with Jake.

"The tulkun haven't even returned yet," Aonung stated, "and anyway no tulkun are ever alone." He lent over Iris' shoulder, causing Iris to push him back by the face lazily. He flinched expecting another punch like last night's beating.

"Well this one was," he turned to look at Tsireya, "he had a missing fin, like a stump on the left side."

"poor tulkun..." Tuk whimpered as Kiri pulled her close.

The calm expression on Tsireya's face dropped, "Payakan-" she turned to Roxto, "It's Payakan-"

"Wait, who's payakan?" Iris questioned.

"He's a young calf gone rouge, he's an outcast!" Roxto explained.

Tsireya placed her hands on Lo'ak's, "he is killer."

"No..." Lo'ak's voice trailed off.

"He's killed Na'vi and Tulkun!" Auonung exclaimed, "...well, not here but far to the south."

"No. No, he's no killer." Lo'ak stated with defiance, refusing to believe his new found friend, soul-brother was murderer.

"Lo'ak." Tsireya spoke, her tone firm, "you are lucky to be alive."

"I'm telling you! He saved my life!" Lo'ak insisted.

Neteyam sighed and got up, "My baby brother, faced the killer Tulkun and lived to tell about it."n he placed his hands on Lo'aks shoulders on for Lo'ak to aggressivley push hem back off.

He grunted, "You guys aren't listening." he stormed off.

"No! Lo'ak I'm listening!" Tuk called after him.

"Lo'ak, come back.." Kiri shouted.

"Skxwang." Iris got up slapping her older brother on the back of the head, beginning to walk after Lo'ak.