↞𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐↠

↠♥♡♥↞

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙰 solemn feeling clung to the air. The morning fit perfectly with the mood. Unlike most days, clear crystal raindrops fell to the floor and a crisp wind blew, sending shivers down the Na'vi's spines.

Iris packed the few belongings she owned ready for the trip. Her bow and knife, her blanket, her soft toy her Mother had made when she was only a small child and her clothes.

She was devastated, she'd rarely ever felt such pain. The one that grew in your chest and rose up into your throat makes you feel like you're going to cry, but she couldn't cry. Her siblings were already upset as they were. She didn't want to worry them.

Once she finished, she gently washed her face and did her hair the best she could. She looked down at her hands helplessly, she should have killed him when she had the chance, if only her Mother hadn't stopped her. Her fists clenched up tightly and she snatched up her bag and began walking to Adira.

"'Dira!" She called her ikran who in little to no time at all was next to her. She flung her arms around the banshee's neck, "Oh 'Dira...I don't want to leave..." she sighed. She pulled away and started attaching her belongings to the creature's saddle, "But we must. I could have killed the foul man when I had the chance." she sighed once again.

A horn echoed in the distance. The leaving ceremony. "I have to go, 'Dira. I'll see you in a bit." She took one last look out at the forest, then to her tent. Her heart ached, "Goodbye home..." she whispered.

↠♥♡♥↞

𝚃𝚑𝚎 tree of souls looked even more beautiful on that day to Iris, the drops of rain clung to it's magenta vines, or maybe it was the fact she knew this would most likely be the last time she ever saw it.

She bit down on her lip clutching onto her Mothers hand as the ceremony began. Her Mother was trying not to cry but was failing miserably. She squeezed her hand tight as her Father made his way up to the Na'vi becoming Olo'eyktan.

Jake was heart broken. He loved his clan and his role as Olo'eyktan and he hated the fact he was forcing his kids to leave the forest, but it was for their own good. If Quadritch found them, they'd all be dead.

He stepped up to the man. Mo'at placed a feather cape on the Na'vi's back, the one Jake once wore. The man then raised his knife in the air. He roared as it flew down and cut his chest. But Jake showed no emotion, only the flicker of his eyebrows lowering for a second.

Iris wouldn't look at any of her siblings, she knew they'd make her cry. She instead looked at Mo'at, but that didn't help much because she was going to miss her Grandmother dearly.

Once the ceremony finished the family walked through the sea of people. Lo'ak and the eldest two walked at the back, Jake carried Tuk at the front and Iris was with her Mother in the middle. 

Ney'tiri's muffled cries broke Iris' heart which (no matter how hard she tried not to) let hot tears roll down her cheeks. They burnt. She linked her Mother's arm in her as the two sobbed. Iris' ears even drooped down which showed she was really upset.

They walked in silence towards the unknown, and that made leaving hard.

↠♥♡♥↞