↞𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎↠

↠♥♡♥↞

↠♥♡♥↞

𝚃𝚑𝚎 five trudged through the forest. Tension hung in the air.

Ever since the other day Iris hadn't particularly been on speaking terms with Kiri and Lo'ak. They were so mad at her comment. If it weren't for Tuk she wouldn't have come but she wouldn't dare leave her on her own with Lo'ak and Spider.

Iris messed with her hair in her free hand, holding Tuk's in the other. She had taken her braids out for the first time in ages and it felt different.

"Ri! Look! Look!" Tuk exclaimed.

Iris let go of her hair and looked at what Tuk was pointing at, "Hm? Oh cool..." just another forest toad. She wasn't really bothered to be honest, all she wanted was to go home and be away from Lo'ak and Kiri.

After a while some conversation sparked up between the other three while Iris and Tuk ran behind.

"Ri!" Tuk called for her, "Ri look!" Tuk pointed to behind her.

Iris turned around to see a tree spirit falling towards her. She gasped as she extended her arm for it to land.

"What is it?" Tuk asked curiously.

"A-a tree spirit..." she was too stunned to speak, "You don't see many anymore..."

"Wow!" she gasped, "What does it mean."

"Eywa is communicating with us..." she thought, "I think..."

Just then her vision went all blurry and a hazy white figure appeared.

"Ri?" Tuk tapped her arm.

She looked back at her sister, her vision returning back to normal.

"What happened..." Tuk asked.

"N-nothing," she looked at her arm realising the spirit was gone, "Come on, let's go."

Iris ran to the others with Tuk close behind.

Lo'ak groaned, "Why did we have to bring her anyway?"

Iris rose and eyebrow confused before realising he was talking about Tuk.

"She's such a crybaby," he spun around to face them all, "I'm telling you're not supposed to go to the battlefield!" he started mimicking her, "I'll tell Mom if you don't let me come."

Iris got sick of his whining, "Stop being a tease and carry on."

The three at the front looked at her Lo'ak and Kiri seemed mad still.

"Who said you were in charge?" Lo'ak growled.

She rolled her eyes as Tuk stuck her tongue out at him.

They ran along some tree branches and through the forest before her brother crouched down, "Hey look!" Kiri crouched down and so did Spider.

Another thing Iris disliked about him. How her acted like a na'vi.

"Those are way too big for a human." Iris said pulling Tuk closer in concern.

"Avatars?" Spider asked her, refusing to make eye contact.

"Maybe..." She gave Kiri Tuk's hand and took the lead.

The others looked at each other before following. Though they weren't good with each other she was the most skilled in fighting due to Ney'tiri and Jake's training, so they trusted her in that aspect.

She followed the trail into some bushes, she squatted down out of sight signalling the others to do so.

"Dad is going to ground you both." Kiri started on her and Lo'ak.

"Not now." She hissed.

"For life!" she added.

Through the bushes they could see where Jake and Ney'tiri had fought Quadritch, which was now full of avatars.

"Hey that's where my Dad and your Dad..." Spider began turning to Lo'ak. 

"Fought." him and Lo'ak said in unison.

She studied them, from afar. These weren't any lab guys, they were in military uniforms. Then it snapped.

"Lo'ak." she whispered seriously.

"What?" he seemed pissed still.

"This isn't any time to be mad at me," they looked at her in shock as if they thought they hadn't made it obvious, "Get Dad. Now."

He looked at her then swallowed before pressing the button on his neck piece to speak to their Dad.

"Dad." He started.

"Yes Lo'ak?" Jake replied, Iris could hear through her ear piece.

"There's these guys...they look like avatars." he continued, "They are in military uniforms."

"Ok son, where are you?" he asked in a concerned tone.

Lo'ak looked at Iris before she nodded for him to tell, "The...the old shack."

"Who are you with." his voice went stern.

"Spider, Kiri, Iris and..." he paused, "Tuk."

You could hear the panic in Jake's voice as Tuk was mentioned, "Get the hell out of there, move. Copy?"