↞𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙱𝚘𝚢↠

↠♥♡♥↞

↠♥♡♥↞

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 evening the sea glowed a bioluminescent glow that reminded Iris of the forest, her home. She sat cross legged on the shore line, digging her hands into the sand. The waves were calm and brushed around her legs. Eclipse was just starting and stars had now begun to appear, twinkling throughout the sky.

She needed to get 'home', back to her Marui, but she couldn't be bothered to rush herself just yet. The breeze calmed her and made her forget the shame and upset she felt when her Father had scolded her during the day.

She needed to go and apologise to those boys and Aonung but she was too stubborn to do that straight away. She'd seen Lo'ak and then go out on their Ilus early on, so it seemed to her Lo'ak had apologised and befriended them.

"Boo." A head popped out of the water, startling Iris from her deep thoughts.

"Holy-" Iris shuffled back up the sand before realising who it was, "Fish Boy."

"Mhm, nice to see you too tree girl!" he said sarcastically walking out of the water to sit next to her, "Damn, what happened to your face?" he asked.

Iris brushed her fingers over her wound from earlier, "Your dick of a brother happened." she said bluntly. She had cleaned it with the sea water but she hadn't properly tended to it yet.

"What do you mean by that?" he questioned slumping down next to her.

"Well, long story short he was being stupid and then there was a big fight, and now I have this." She grumbled pointing at her cut.

"Well, you seem cheerful!" he said sarcastically half laughing.

"Haha very funny." she grumbled punching him lightly on the shoulder.

"It's beautiful isn't it..." Malu said changing the subject to the water.

Iris drew her knees up to her chest and nodded slightly, "It is...it reminds me of the forest. Everything was so luminous." Her eyes reflected the glow like the small freckles on her body.

She sighed and turned to Malu who was staring at her in...awe? "What?" she asked sharply.

He shook his head and got up, "Nothing...are you and your family coming to the communal meal tonight?" he asked changing the subject.

"No...maybe tomorrow though..." she sighed turning her head back to the sea.

"Oh well then...see you tree girl." he laughed.