↞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚋↠

↠♥♡♥↞

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜, Kiri, Lo'ak and spider all walked to the lab. Iris stayed on the far right of them all away from Spider. She had a really complicated friendship with him.

They entered the Lab, saying hi to all the other scientists.

She liked the science guys, they weren't like the sky people. Neteyam had always taken her here when she was younger too. One of the reasons she loved to come is because of her dad's video logs. She found them fascinating. Norm showed her them whne she was around 10 years ols and ever since she came and watched them.

Norm was brushing his teeth when they walked past, "Hey spider!" he smacked him with a towel.

"Your ass is mine." Spider snapped back.

They walked through the avatar zone and a scientist had a go, "Avatar zone, walk around."

"Sorry!" Lo'ak apologised scratching the back of his head as Kiri mimicked her.

The group made their way to Grace's avatar. As the trio made conversation Iris hung behind. She wasn't even going to try and make conversation with them. She instead went and pulled out some of her Dad's video logs from a drawer. She grabbed a mask and breathed in some air whilst turning them on.

Kiri leapt up onto the tank Grace's avatar was in. It was quite bitter-sweet to watch in all honesty. Iris couldn't imagine living without Ney'tiri.

She lent back on the chair.

"Does Dad know you have these?" Lo'ak questioned.

"No," she spun the chair around, "And he isn't gonna." she threatned.

He threw his arms up in arrest, "Okay! Okay!"

"Ugh, can you two move!" Kiri pushed Iris' chair making it spin across the room, then she turned Grace's logs on.

"Hey! I was watching that!" She huffed.

"Hey sis!" Lo'ak ran behind her chair pushing it into Kiri.

"Owch! Lo'ak you skxwang!" she yelled.

Spider laughed, "Careful guys! You may hurt the chair!"

"Oh shut up Monkey boy!" Kiri rolled her eyes as Lo'ak laughed.

Iris glared at him out the corner of her eye and kept spinning the chair in circles. 

Spider noticed though. He hated it when she was pissed...which was most of the time. He sighed and carried on talking to the others as Kiri jumped back on the tank.

"So...who do you think knocked her up then?" Lo'ak laughed, "I think Norm!"

"For real," Iris got up and flicked through her video logs, "Look he's in every one!"

"You two are skxwangs! You know that right?" she grumbled.

"No but, picture this. The teacher's pet, yeah, hes always with her. They're in the forest...all alone..." he snickered.

"You are sick Lo'ak Sully!" Kiri shoved him.

"Sometimes it's not so great to know who your Father was anyway." Spider frowned.

Oh here we go, Iris thought to herself, Another pity party.

Her siblings looked at him with sympathy. Kiri adored him and Lo'ak thought of him as family. That made her mad, he was Quadritch's son! How could they all be so kind? Even her Father.

"You are not like him!" Kiri reassured him.

"Not yet anyway..." Iris mumbled a little too loudly.

"Iris!" Kiri hit the back of her head.

"Ow! Bitch!" She glared.

Even Lo'ak seemed mad at her. She didn't get it. How do they not see? He is going to end up like him...