↞𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚝↠

↠♥♡♥↞

 ↠♥♡♥↞

𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜 released a blood curdling scream as a tall avatar pulled her out of the bush by her hair.

"RI!" Tuk screeched as she too was pulled out of their hiding spot along with the others.

"Let me go you shit!" Iris threw some aimless punches as she was hung in the air; her blood boiling. Tuk's and her sibling's screams rung in her ears, "I said let me go!"

"Oo," The avatar cracked a smile, "We got a feisty one here boys." The smile faded and he twisted her arm behind her in between the bones on her back causing her to yelp.

Lo'ak had, had enough, "Let her go you bitch!" he yelled at the avatar hurting her. Then the avatar holding him tugged on his hair, "Owch!" he shouted.

The avatar then dragged the girl towards Lo'ak, "Show me your hands."

Lo'ak struggled against the avatar holding him and then stuck his fingers up at the man.

The avatar rolled his tongue against the inside of his lower lip and smirked, "You're his aren't you? You're his alright." he then released Iris (only for her to get her to get pulled on by another man) and dragged Lo'ak up by his neck.

Spider yelled something as Kiri began to pray and Tuk sobbed. But Iris couldn't hear it, all she heard were the man's words and Lo'ak's screams. A red mist descended as her body was controlled by rage. They started talking in Na'vi and the man struck Lo'ak again. Lo'ak's screams went through her like a bullet on her heart.

He then moved over to Kiri and her eyes darted to her sister. He drew a knife. She lost it.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" she screamed as the man pulled even more violently on her hair.

"Shit." Spider mumbled as Kiri began to cry.

The man turned to her, "What did you just say to me?"

Her eyes filled with rage, like fire. "I said, don't. fucking. touch. her." she said through gritted teeth.

"Please!" Spider yelled as the man carried on about to stab Kiri, "Don't hurt her!" he pleaded.

The man's expression softened as he turned to the human boy he instantly recognised, was it him? "What's your name kid?" he edged closer uncertainty on his face.

"Spider. Socorro." he said panting.

"Miles?" The man gasped. That was spider's birth name, no one ever used it. He crouched to spider's level. 

Then it snapped in Iris' head. It was him. The man who tried to kill her Mother and Father. The man she had hated since she was told about hi . The man who had killed her grandfather. The man who'd destroyed her home. He was back from the dead.

"No one ever calls me that." he spat.

"Well I'll be damned, I figured they'd send you back to earth..." he half laughed.

"Can't put babies in cryo dip shit." Spider glared.

Quadritch thought about what to do with them all. He looked around then at Iris. She glared at him dead in the eyes. He'll wait he thought they'll come for their kids soon enough he snickered.

Iris kept muttering words to Tuk to calm her down as the men constantly tugged on her trying to shut her up. She looked around frantically praying for Eywa's help. 

Eclipse was coming soon and her rage was getting worse. she looked at Quadritch and she saw he had a video log. Like the ones of Grace and Jake. It was his death. She watched the video confused about how he was here even though there was a video of his death. 

She didn't get it,but she wasn't going to sit here in silence, "Demon." she hissed as he turned to her, "You should be dead!" she yelled, she sounded exactly like her Mother. The man tugged on her causing her pain. But not like the painful anger boiling below the surface about to overflow.

For a moment he thought it was her, her Mother the one who had killed him. Shot him to be precise. How foolish he told himself she is a teenager she can't do anything.  He then noticed her four fingers, "Oh looky here!" he cackled, " A daughter of a sully." Then he thought of an idea to really piss her off, "Hey, I just got an idea!" he laughed ignoring her previous remark, "Lets call you mini sully. You're a mini version of that savage of a Mom you got." he smirked.

"HOW DARE YOU!" he jumped not realising the mention of her Mother would enrage her that much, "GET MY MOTHER'S NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!" she screamed.

Slightly scared of the teen the man instructed his army men to quiet her, "Boys shut her up would you." The men tied a rope around her mouth making her no longer able to talk. 

They sat there for some time after that, the men becoming impatient. Iris wondered if her parents were going to come. The men wouldn't stop mocking them, and Lo'ak and Kiri were scared Iris was going to get herself killed by trying to fight them. Just as they began to lose hope, a cry came through the trees, Ney'tiri.

The Avatars looked around confused as each of the children looked up hopeful. If she could've Iris would have said they were dead meat. Then an arrow flew out of nowhere piercing through one of the men's uniforms and killing them.

Iris moved her hands trying to untie herself then she remembered, My Knife! She sneakily pulled her knife from her belt and cut herself free. She untied the rope around her mouth and quickly cut Tuk free along with her siblings.

Iris then prowled behind one of the Avatars like a cat and pounced on him, slitting his neck then stabbing him in the chest.

Lo'ak bit one of the men's arms pulling the skin off and then hitting him around the face.

Kiri and Tuk ran off into the trees, as Loak threw some more punches and followed them, but Iris was nowhere near done. She would stop at nothing to make these men feel the pain her and her siblings had.

As her Mother shot arrows from the trees, Iris stabbed multiple men and puncturing them with her teeth, she was so enraged. After wounding (or killing) the men she rose elegantly and went for Quadritch. 

The man shivered. "SAVAGE!" he screamed at her. He quivered as she grew nearer. She showed no mercy.

She roared leaping onto him as she held her knife above his chest , "DEMON! I WILL KILL YOU AS MANY TIMES AS I HAVE TO!" 

"IRIS!" through the trees she heard her Mother call begging her to retreat, but she was so close. Close to making him suffer as he had to the people she loved.

And there it was the instinct to kill.