↞𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚝↠

↠♥♡♥↞

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜 and Malu swam slightly closer to the shoreline. Iris created miniature waves with her hands as Malu held the ilu steady.

"Okay so, first you connect your queue to your ilu's then-" Malu tried to explain the process to her but she brutally cut him off.

"Blah Blah, Blah. I climbed the Hallelujah Mountains and tamed my ikran. I think taming this... water creature should be easy." She narrowed her eyes.

"Fine!" He held his hands out gesturing towards the ilu, "He's all yours. In all honesty I think it would be quite amusing to watch you attempt taming him on the first try." he smirked.

She didn't even respond and immediately hopped onto the creature, attaching both their queues together, "Now come on and be a good boy." she whispered soothingly into it's ear.

All of a sudden the ilu darted off into the water, with Iris clinging onto his training saddle for dear life. She forcefully tugged on his reigns bringing him to a calmer more controlled state.

Then she gracefully (to look more composed like taming it was nothing) went under the water to where most of his body was and gently placed a reassuring hand on his head. She then gently removed the restricting saddle and reigns and bought her ilu back to Malu who stood there with his mouth gaping open.

"You made that look like nothing!" he said admirably.

"Mhm!" she nodded, "Easy as pie!" she said slightly sarcastically but he couldn't really tell there was any sarcasm.

"Well come! Let's get back to the others." he waved a hand and dove under water, Iris close behind.

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒, lay face down in the water, hovering just above the sand watching it. Kiri loved small things and she'd never really been near sand so it fascinated her.

As she lay there multiple shadows appeared and due to the water she could only hear they're muffled laughter.

She sat up out of the water, "Huh?" she looked up to see Aonung, Roxto and a few others crowding around her, "What did you say?"

"Are you some kind of...freak?" Aonung asked.

"He asked if you are a freak." Roxto repeated Aonung.

Iris saw the commotion as she was taking a walk along the shore and started to walk over.

Kiri sighed, "No."

Aonung began to circle her, "Are you sure? I mean you're not a real Na'vi." he cackled, "Look at these hands!" he ran and grabbed her wrist, "I mean look at them!"