↞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗↠

↠♥♡♥↞

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜 took one last solemn look at the forest as they grew farther away from the land, the forest, their home. She sucked in a breath and drew her gaze away. Her pale cheeks were stained with tear marks, she had cried for a while.

She didn't want to look back. No matter how much she longed to take one last glance, she couldn't. Her heart was breaking. She tried to distract herself, she looked down at the brilliant blue she was flying over. It was dark, mysterious and somehow it felt safe.

↠♥♡♥↞

𝚃𝚑𝚎 journey was a long one. Iris' head ached due to Tuk's constant 'Are we there yet?' or  'When are we gonna be there, Mom?'

She closed her eyes, the salty breeze entered her lungs leaving a bitter yet nice taste in her mouth. She then opened them again to find the murky, blue now had an ombre effect, turning into a clear turquoise.

She gripped onto Adira, relief washed over her knowing they would soon be on land. The tension she had been holding on to eased, and she started to relax and enjoy the view.

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 few moments later and land starts to come into view. The family were starting to get tired of the journey, their legs ached and hearts were heavy, they needed rest.

Iris yawned and looked down to see a beautiful village. The people started jumping in the water frantically at the sight of these flying Na'vi. Iris hoped this went well.

Weird Ikran like creatures swam through the water and the villagers huts had rubbery-looking flooring and roofs built into the roots of a massive tree. There were boats and people swimming everywhere, very different to the Sully family's home.

Loud horns sounded as the Ikrans started to get ready to land, swooping around the village. There was a sandy patch of sand that they landed on. Iris felt guilty and awkward as she watched the village children run to their Mothers in fear of them.

They all hopped off their ikrans as Jake released a nervous breath. The clans people jogged in a crowd towards them. Unlike the Sullys , who had beautiful dark blue skin tones, thin arms and slim tails, these Na'vi were a turquoise race, like the water surrounding them, with wider arms and a big fish like tails.

Her Father walked towards the strange Na'vi with open arms. Iris found this embarrassing as hell and by the look on Kiri's face she knew she wasn't the only one.