↞𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎↠

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜 walked into the hut her siblings were in, she has just finished tending to Adira's wounds

𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜 walked into the hut her siblings were in, she has just finished tending to Adira's wounds. The poor creature had many deep cuts from the bits of metal that had come off the bomb. She hadn't been much help though, wafting her wings around to stop Iris from getting close to her.

She walked in and slumped down next to Lo'ak. She was exhausted from the day.

"Well you look cheerful." Lo'ak laughed at the fatigued state his sister was in.

She slapped him around the back of his head, "Watch your mouth." she pointed a finger at him as they both burst out laughing.

"Oh quiet you two." Kiri moaned at the pair as she watched Mo'at healed Neteyam, she was really interested in medics and healing people, she adored their Grandmother for it.

"Sorry!" Iris said sarcastically, snickering at the eye roll her sister gave.

"Owch!" Neteyam whined, "Stop fighting you guys!" he groaned as his wounds were getting treated.

"Oh don't be such a baby Nety!" Iris laughed at brother who was whining and flailing around like a 1 year old.

"'Ey Missy, someone else was being a baby getting her wounds treated earlier." her Grandmother warned.

"Okay! Okay!" Iris rolled her eyes whilst laughing. She gently touched the cut that went from the corner of her mouth to just before her ear.

"That's massive." Lo'ak said, watching his sister, "Don't touch it!" he pulled her hands down away from her face.

"Fine!" she laughed. She noticed the youngest sully sitting in the corner bored, "Hey Tuk! Come here!" Her little sister's face lit up and her sister rose her onto her lap. She planted kisses on her sister's face.

"Hey," Tuk squealed, "Stop! Ri!" she giggled.

"Aw, but I love you too much!" she squeezed her sister tightly.

"You make me cringe." Lo'ak  complained.

Iris turned to him and rose her eyebrow, "Mhm.." she looked at Tuk and Tuk looked at her, "Get him Tuk!" The little one jumped up and pounced on her brother wrestling, him.

"Ay Ay!" Mo'at shouted, "You two stop it!" she called to the pair.

Iris covered her mouth to try and stop the dimpled smile on her lips. As Lo'ak shoved Tuk onto the floor.

↠♥♡♥↞

𝚃𝚑𝚎 smell of Mo'at's cooking lingered in the tent as the children chattered amongst themselves.

"Hey, Lo," Iris began slowly, "You wanted to talk earlier...what about?" she twisted her long braid, wrapping it around her finger.

"Oh, yeah..." his tone ushered as Neteyam's ears pricked up, "Can we talk...somewhere else..." his warm smile from earlier had faded.

She nodded silently and the duo crept out of the den as Neteyam watched.

They walked in silence for a while getting further from the den until Iris stopped, "So?"

Lo'ak had paused in his tracks, "So what?" he rose an eyebrow.

"Don't act dumb Lo, what is the matter." She sat cross legged on the ground waiting for a response.

He sighed before sitting next to her, "Do you ever feel..." he sucked up his lips trying to think of the word, "Do you ever feel like an outcast?" he turned to meet her gaze.

She thought about it for a moment, "In a way. Sometimes I can...why?"

"Uhm well...do you ever feel like Dad doesn't want me in the family?" He looked away.

Her eyes widened and she pulled him around, "You may not be his favourite, but he still loves you either way. We all want you in this family Lo'ak."

He nodded, "Thanks Ri." He smiled as the two embraced.

↠♥♡♥↞

Hi guys, sorry this is a bit rushed! I have tons of sporting events this week lol. Wish me luck!

Anyways tysm for reading and I love ya'll byeee!