The Beaver Attacks!

Jeremy POV

Jeremy woke up startled and confused. He quickly sat up and looked around. He was in the middle of a dark blue, starry hallway.

The last thing he remembered was a 6 foot tall egg barging into his house. Once the egg saw Jeremy was cooking an egg, he shot him in the face.

Jeremy shuddered. He had no idea how he got here.

I must be dead. Jeremy thought. But in his heart, he doubted it. He heard what Flumpty Bumpty could do. He remembered when Flumpty Bumpty vaporized the moon with a single sneeze, only to reassemble it particle by particle. Flumpty could've easily revived him. Jeremy shuddered again. He wasn't dead. Far worse.

He was part of the game.

Beaver POV

The uncannily humanoid beaver walked down the halls of Flumpty's house. He was carrying a newspaper in his hand.

Flumpty told him that he'd brought in a new victim. The Beaver delighted in that news. Of course, he'd have to find them before the others did.

But for now, he had to find the bathroom.

After locating the stall, he sat down and began reading the newspaper. He slowly used more and more of the toilet paper. Finally, he reached for the toilet paper only to find there was none left.

His feet fell off and were replaced with knives. He stood up, tense with fury, and scratched the words I'VE RUN OUT into the front of the tank.

He slammed open the door and began to run towards the office. After a few seconds, a was at the door. He jumped at the chair, but no one was there.

His anger subsided and was replaced with confused. The victim should've been at the office. He exited through the left door and began to search.

Jeremy POV

Jeremy walked through the starry halls. How big is this place? He thought. He was constantly on edge, fearing for his life every time he turned a corner.

He'd heard plenty about Flumpty, but not a lot about his companions. He had no idea what was in this place with him.

I'm so screwed, he thought, catching sight of a purple vent shaft in the ceiling. Maybe I can hide in the vents and wait for 6 AM, he thought, feeling hopeful. He just needed to find a way in.

Jeremy rounded a corner, formulating his makeshift plan. As soon as looked ahead, he saw a 6 foot tall anthropomorphic beaver with knives for feet round the corner as well.

He felt a stab of mortal panic in his chest as the Beaver started running towards him.

Jeremy took off running as fast as he possibly could. He was by no means a fast runner, so he instantly ducked into the first branching-off hallway. Not even half a second later, the Beaver ran past him, stumbling and falling trying to stop himself.

Those knives aren't good for running, he thought with a smile as he took off down the way he came.

The Beaver took two seconds to stand up, and even longer to pick up speed.

Meanwhile, Jeremy ran across the hall he first saw the Beaver in and rounded a corner to the right. He saw an open doorway to his left.

Jeremy could hear the clicking of the Beaver's feet-knives against the floor not far away from him. He scrambled into the doorway and saw a button on the wall to the side of the doorway.

As the clicking of the knives grew louder, he pressed the button, causing the door to close.

A few moments later, he heard banging on the door. The metal door shook after each bang, but after 3 seconds the banging stopped and Jeremy could hear the knife-clicking sound get further away.

After catching his breath and processing the whole event, he noticed a laptop on the desk, along with a bunch of other random objects. The wall above the desk was also adorned with various posters, and most notably, a gaping hole in the wall.

He decided to worry about the hole later and instead opened the laptop. The laptop displayed a camera feed along with a map of the facility. In the bottom left corner it also displayed the door power. He noticed that it was going down fast.

He opened the left door again as to not completely drain the door power.

He went back to the laptop and noticed the time in the top right corner. It read 3 AM.

That can't be right. I haven't been here that long have I? Jeremy thought. Maybe time moves differently here.

Jeremy sat down on the floor, bringing the laptop down with him.

Now the hide and seek really begins, he muttered.