Chaos God of Death

Flumpty POV

Flumpy walked into the space room as the 6 AM chimes rung through the building. All of his friends had been by teleported there once Night 5 ended. Grunkfuss, the monstrous Kevin Jr, Eyesaur, the Beavowl, and Ears were all gathered in the center of the room.

"As you all've heard," Flumpty said, walking up to them, "the contestant has just survived the last night."

Grunkfuss had a look of seething anger on his face, and the others all had faces of varying disappointment.

"I'm sorry guys," Flumpty said with a sigh. "B̴͚̽u̷̳̚ṫ̸̮ ̴͓́ÿ̵͕́o̵͉͝ǔ̶͉ ̴̪̔h̴̩̃a̷̝͆v̶̹̇e̴̮̎ ̸̘͊a̴̬̾l̵̮̉l̵̤͝ ̵̘̈́ö̶̬ủ̵̧t̶͙̀l̸̨͒į̸̎v̸̯́ė̵̻d̵̤̈ ̵̲̂y̴̤̽o̷̟͐u̸͚̎r̷̥̿ ̵͉̈́u̵͓͋s̷̹͠e̷̜̅f̶͕͛û̸̩l̵̩̋ń̸͚e̶̛̖s̴̟̏ś̴̹"

Flumpty threw a punch at Ears. One sixteenth of a picosecond later, his fist connected to his face.

The centipede's head was completely atomized and the entire length of his body ruptured in a massive explosion of blood. 

After all the blood and viscera splashed to the floor, Grunkfuss, Eyesaur, and the Beavowl fled the room in a panic. Only Nightmare Kevin stayed behind, upset at the death of the fallen centipede. The enormous beast ran up to Flumpty and attacked him with a flurry of punches.

"ɥǝɥ ɥǝɥ," Flumpty giggled.

Nightmare Kevin pummeled Flumpty with blow after blow, but they all did nothing. His egg shell may as well have been made of titanium. Flumpty caught one of Kevin's punches and proceeded to pull his entire arm off. Kevin stumbled backwards, blooding seeping out of his arm socket.

Flumpty jumped forward and decapitated Kevin with a karate chop through the neck. He hit the floor and teleported after his friends.

He teleported next to Grunkfuss as he was running down a hallway. He held out his foot, causing Grunkfuss to trip and fall to the floor. Before he could get up, Flumpty dug his hand into the back of his head and pulled out his brain. Grunkfuss fell limp, and Flumpty dropped the brain, teleporting away.

Flumpty teleported in front Eyesaur who was also tromping down a hallway. He skidded to a stop in front of Flumpty, who had summoned an enormous wooden mallet. Flumpty repeatedly whacked the hammer against his body, bludgeoning the creature to death. 

Meanwhile, The Beavowl ran into Golden Flumpty's pure golden room. The creature stumbled to a stop once Flumpty materialized in the center of the room's hexagram.

A katana materialized in Flumpty's hand, and he executed his own creation by slicing the Beavowl in half. The two halves of the creature fell to the golden floor, making no sound.

Flumpty teleported behind Golden Flumpty, who was in the Mindspace. He was in front of Flumpty's twisted yet impenetrable mind, making a desperate last resort to infiltrate it and stop his massacre. The yellow egg spun to face Flumpty, looking truly terrified.

"Flumpt-"

Flumpty clenched his fist, telekinetically crushing Golden Flumpty. His shell started to crack and splinter as he slowly got compressed into the nothing.

"Why..." he croaked.

Finally, Golden Flumpty shattered into a trillion pieces and Flumpty teleported back to the space room. He levitated slightly off the ground, over Kevin's decapitated corpse. Blood was all over Flumpty and dripped off his body.

"My turn..." he said softly.

Jeremy POV

Jeremy flipped through the cameras, hand to his mouth.