6: Ease Up

Minjeong starts walking Jimin to her lectures.

Well, that's because Jimin's been making her do so. Although, the brunette doesn't mind as much as it does pay to see Jaemin's burrowed brows when he walks past them, the raven linking their arms together while walking through the hallways.

As the two walk through the hallways, Jimin telling her about her day so far which Minjeong listens to, chuckling every there and then, Chaeyoung approaches them.

"Minjeong!" Chaeyoung calls out for her, a smile on her face.

Minjeong widens her eyes as she's swung when Jimin tugs her closer, possessively holding her arm.

The brunette's corner of her lips lift up nervously, slightly bowing her head. "Hi, Chaeyoung." She greets lowly.

The glare at Jimin is evident. Jimin glares back.

So is the tension between the two. Minjeong clears her throat, smiling at Jimin. "Unfortunately, I have to get this one to class. Text me later, though." Before Chaeyoung could answer, the brunette's dragged away passed the girl.

As they walk, Minjeong nudges the raven. "What was that all about?"

Jimin stays quiet, continuing to walk. The brunette presses a bit harder.

"I don't get why you don't like her. She's nice and I think you two would be very good friends." The brunette suddenly says, peaking at the girl's impression.

The raven rolls her eyes, muttering something under her breath. "I don't get why you're friends with her... she's too... Ugh, I just don't like her, that should be a good enough of a reason." Jimin explains.

Minjeong hums in amuse, deciding to drop the topic.

They arrive at Jimin's lecture hall, people chattering with others as they enter. They move to the side so they didn't block the entrance.

"Have fun studying biology." Minjeong teases, earning a whine from the older girl. "I'm leaving."

But Minjeong is tugged back into Jimin's view. "Aren't you missing something?" The raven tilts her head.

Suddenly, Jimin is lifted and spun around, the raven holding onto the the brunette for dear life. After a few spins, Minjeong places her back onto the ground, hugging her tightly.

They melt into eachother, Minjeong letting out a breath of relief.

They pull away from eachother due to the warning bell, Minjeong is all smiles and begins walking away.

"You better respond when I'm bored in class." Jimin tells her but Minjeong makes and X with her arms and raises it up.

"Minjeong!" She hears Jimin whine loudly, making her laugh.

"Swim"

"Practice-"

"At-"

"3-"

"Pm."

"I know, Minjeong, now, please pay attention to class." Ryujin instructs her.

Minjeong huffs. "You're not even paying attention either!" She whisper yells, not wanting other students to look at her.

Ryujin scoffs in feigned hurt. "Texting Yeji is more important than studying. Plus I know the computer systems like the back of my hand." She defends herself.

The brunette turns to Sunwoo. "Tell her she has to pay attention?"

The boy only shakes his head, pointing to the game he's playing on his laptop. "I'm not even paying attention either, sorry." He shrugs, going back to playing his game.