18: Curved

The national team regularly had team outings, and Minjeong was expected to join them.

She has already adjusted to the team's schedules, multiple trainings in a day with a few other things in between. And so far, she liked it. School wasn't a problem because her professors usually recorded all lectures and uploaded it. Either way, she could always have asked her friends for any help if she needed.

The brunette's scrolls through her Apple Watch as she waits for the rest of the team. Jimin had gotten dragged by some of their new friends in the mall, leaving her with her cousin and his friends.

"Why are you always so quiet?" Beomgyu places an arm around the brunette.

The brunette fixes her glasses. "I usually don't like team outings." Minjeong responds simply.

Yeonjun makes a face. "You're so boring, you know that right?"

Minjeong nods, walking alongside them. On her left, Eunseo's arm is linked with her's. "Must I need to talk 24/7?" The brunette asks.

Beomgyu thinks for a moment. "Yes. I barely get to see you-" The long haired boy is cut off when a girl starts running toward Minjeong.

Everyone watches as the brunette accepts the girl with open arms.

Beomgyu lowers his head, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I still can't believe my cousin has a girlfriend." He lets out a sigh before looking back up.

Eunseo chuckles, crossing her arms. "You make it seem like it's her fault you still can't ask Taehyun out." She shrugs.

Beomgyu pokes Eunseo's side. "And you can't ask Bona out either!" He retaliates, earning a punch from the girl.

Meanwhile, Minjeong grabs the many bags from Jimin, ignoring the complaints the raven gives her. In the end, the brunette ends up with a bunch of bags in her hands and a kiss to her cheek.

Yeonjun tries not hurl.

Jimin waves to the rest of them. "Hi guys, do you mind if I borrow Minjeong for a bit? We're just going to place these in the car." The raven tells them.

They all make a shooing motion, Minjeong shooting a glare at them when they make playful disgusted faces.

As they begin walking, Minjeong peaks at the bag. "What is even in here?"

The raven shrugs. "Yunjin insisted on some new doc martens." Jimin replies simply.

The brunette all but nods, readjusting her grips in the bag.

Remind Minjeong to never go to the movies with other people again.

As Minjeong stands holding Jimin's hand, the brunette begins to feel bad for the cashier who has to manage a huge order for popcorn and snacks. (Atleast he'll get a raise?)

The brunette's just happy to have some time off after spending the past few days training and doing school work. Her time with Jimin has been cut off by a bit so she cherishes every little second she gets to spend with the girl.

Minjeong turns to the raven. "Do you want anything?" She asks, seeing Jimin stare at the menu.

Jimin snaps out of her daze, facing the brunette. "I think I just want popcorn and a slushie." She blinks before stepping up for their turn.

The brunette reaches in her bag for her wallet, handing the cashier a black card. The man fails to hide his shock but swipes it nevertheless before handing it back. Minjeong lets out a 'thank you', reaching to grab their items. She hands the tub of popcorn to Jimin before walking over to the slushie section.